DE:Noise for Final Cut Pro is a great plug-in that provides the necessary tools for removing excessive noise.
DE:Noise for Final Cut Pro combines spatial filtering methods with motion estimation techniques in order to eliminate the excessive film grain, noise effects, fingerprints or dust and more.
Here are some key features of "DE:Noise for Final Cut Pro":
· Post-processing to help punch up the result, or to undo the preprocessing contrast enhancement.
· Pre-processing contrast controls to help enhance the noise for easier elimination.
· Smart spatial filtering controls that allow for the spatial smoothing of noise without smoothing over important features in the image sequence.
· Post sharpening option for when the denoising process makes the result softer than desired.
· 8 different temporal filtering methods that use optical flow motion estimation to correlate images over time in order to reduce noise and other artifacts.
· 8 bits per channel (bpc) support going up to 16bpc
· Final Cut Pro 6.0.3 and up, FCP 7, FCP X 10.0.4 and up
· Motion 4 and 5 and up
· Final Cut Express 4.0.1 and up
· The demo draws an "X" on each image if you have no registration key
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Added FCP X and Motion 5 support
· Added Salt and Pepper suppression option