Soulver is a new kind of calculator application which allows you to do maths using plain English phrases.
After trying Soulver's simple yet powerful word-processor style interface, you'll have a hard time going back to pocket calculators, or the back of the envelope.
The beauty of Soulver is that unlike pocket calculators, you are able to do math on multiple lines, just like on paper.
NOTE: To buy Soulver via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Soulver":
No equals button:
· Soulver instantly calculates as you type.
· Soulver lets you do math over multiple lines and edit previous expressions.
Flexible to words:
· Soulver doesn't mind if you include words or labels between numbers.
· Soulver includes every standard calculator function, like sin(), cos() & tan()
Clever English functions:
· Soulver includes some "English" math functions. For instance you can type "10% off $200" and get $180
· Soulver's answer & stats palettes will give you conversions and statistics on your work as your type
Save your work:
· like a word processor, Soulver allows you to save and reopen your work
· 15 days trial
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
Exporting & Printing:
· When you print, export directly to PDF or Send to Mail, the visual options in your document (line numbers visible, statistic visible, etc) are used. Alternatively, these visual options can still be customized by going through the File → Export dialog.
· Fixed a visual bug where the margin of the text area could become narrow in documents with over 100 lines.
· Fixed a bug related to opening documents on 10.6