DoNotTrackMe (formerly Do Not Track Plus) is a Safari, Firefox and Google Chrome extension designed to protect your privacy by preventing various websites from tracking your browsing habits.
Many people consider DoNotTrackMe is the most powerful privacy product on the market. DoNotTrackMe is renowned for its outstanding technology and seamless integration into your web experience.
You’re being followed
Every time you’re on the web, data brokers, ad networks and social networks collect data about you. Everything from what you read, what you click, what you buy is stored in a secret profile about you.
DoNotTrackMe stops tracking
When you visit a website DoNotTrackMe blocks tracking technologies from:
· Seeing and collecting your web activity such as what sites you visit and what you view.
· Putting cookies on your machine that continue to store information about your Internet browsing.
· Displaying ads with tracking capability, including the annoying ads that seem to follow you everywhere you go.
How it works
DoNotTrackMe runs quietly in your browser toolbar, displaying the number of tracking companies trying to monitor your activity on that site.
To put it simply, your privacy is our business so we never track our users. DoNotTrackMe not receive any data from users other than knowing that someone is using it.
DoNotTrackMe is cross-platform and it works on Mac OS X, Windows and Linux.
· Google Chrome or
· Firefox 4.0 and later or
· Safari 5.0.1 or later
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a bug related to the FireFox "Manage Search Engines" menu
· Set FireFox max-version to 21.x
· Fixed bug where toggling social trackers shows "unformatted" messages on some sites
· Foxed layout of next badge messages in the mini graph