LuxRender 1.3.1 / 1.4 RC 2
Open-source, free software rendering system for physically correct, unbiased image synthesis
LuxRender includes an interactive user interface and exporters for various 3D programs, including Blender, Maya and XSI. Additionally, a command line tool is available.
LuxRender is cross-platform, runs on Mac OS X, Windows, and GNU/Linux platforms and can be downloaded for free.
- physically correct rendering
- procedural and image based textures
- loop subdivision and displacement mapping
- sun sky system
- HDRI lighting
- perspective (including shift lens), orthographic and environment camera's
- network rendering, including co-operative rendering
- optimised architectural glass
- HDR output
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 1.4 RC 2
- LuxCore new features:
- fix bump map rendering with missing UV information
- area light fixes regarding the use of power and efficiency
- fix lxs parsing issues