ColorStrokes (formerly known as Color Splash Studio) is one the most powerful, comprehensive and intuitive to use Mac OS X apps for Color Splash photography.
ColorStrokes goes far beyond “old school” color splash apps and doesn’t put any limits to your photography creativity.
You won’t find most of the ColorStrokes features in any other similar app.
NOTE: To buy ColorStrokes via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "ColorStrokes":
· High-end algorithm for breathtaking image processing from color to grayscale and vise versa.
· Adjustable parameters for the brush: diameter, softness, opacity
· Adjustable parameters for grayscale layer: brightness, contrast, blur
· Adjustable parameters for color layer: brightness, contrast, blur, hue, saturation, exposure
· Selective BLUR for grayscale and color layers (100% adjustable)
· Support of practically all image formats, including RAW files
· High resolution support – up to 32 megapixels
· Integration with Aperture and iPhoto albums
· Sharing via most popular social networks
· Intuitive user interface with a possibility to compare original and resulting image, full screen mode, high-quality zoom to identify smallest details, easy access to every single tool and more
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Enhanced for the new Mac book PRO with retina display
· New coloring algorithm for faster processing and more precise color control
· Minor bug fixes and performance improvements