The Hebrew FlashCards app includes lots of flashcards and exercises and, in addition, provides you the possibility to listen the pronunciation of words provided by native speakers.
Hebrew FlashCards is a foreign language vocabulary learning tool by Declan Software. This (modern) Hebrew version includes around 4,100 words and phrases each with a native speaker audio recording. Words are organized into over 130 WordFiles with each WordFile containing up to 50 words.
The Learning List: The words are learned based on a Learning List. The Learning List contains a subset of all the words in the WordFile – 10 words by default (although this can be changed by users).
The Learning List allows users to concentrate learning a small group of words at any one time. Once a word is learned (by reviewing the Learning List and completing the Exercises) it is removed from the Learning List and is replaced by another, as yet unlearned word from the WordFile. This continues until the whole WordFile is learned.
NOTE: To buy/download Hebrew FlashCards via the App Store, an Apple account is required.
Here are some key features of "Hebrew FlashCards":
· Over 4,100 Hebrew words and phrases - yes! 4,100. And each and every one with native speaker audio.
· Every word includes crystal-clear native-speaker audio recording of its pronunciation.
· All words include vowel markers, which can be toggled on and off with a single click of the mouse.
· Flashcard Review and Exercises to aid memorization.
· Learning-list testing technique ensures word retention.
· Custom WordFiles allow users to create completely custom user WordFiles.
· The free version is limited to 200 words and expressions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· All words in Learning List option
· Miscellaneous bug fixes