September 20th, 2012
· Creating PDF forms from Excel and CSV files directly from the program interface
· pdf-FieldMerge now displays Excel spreadsheets and CSV files in the graphical interface and of- fers the option to create directly personalized PDF forms..
· From the data table, one or more or all of the records could be selected.
· Likewise, it is possible to use cells from the table for the automatic formation of the file name. If the Excel file contains a series of tables, the required table are selected from all the tables.
· The following examples are explained with reference to some files that can be found in the installa- tion directory of the pdf-FieldMerge. It also illustrates the examples..
· Requirements for using Excel and CSV files
· The field names in the PDF file must match the column names in the Excel or CSV file. A so- called mapping is not currently possible.
· The user interface has been changed slightly.
· In the Properties pane, the presentation of field types applicable (column D in the Options box). The type is now displayed as a tooltip.
· Added to that is an indica- tion of the separators used in a CSV file.
· In addition to FDF and CSV files can now be read Excel files in xls format.
· All files can be moved by drag and drop into the ap- propriate line.
October 7th, 2011
· Supports ISO character sets for CSV data
July 12th, 2011
· Reference files when processing CSV data
· Conditions for the use of reference files for CSV data
· Structure of the CSV data file when using a reference file
· CSV parameter file structure
· Construction of the reference file
· Field names for the reference file
· Control file structure
· Automated call for the use of reference files
September 10th, 2010
· Supports Unicode in flatten pdf forms
July 30th, 2009
· Imports CSV Data and merge them to pdf forms
April 29th, 2008
· export/save fieldnames to textfiles