July 19th, 2012
· Bug Fixes.
October 28th, 2011Editor:
· Filenames with unusual characters such as backslash will be loaded more reliably.
· Captions which include text or filenames with backslashes will display properly.
· A single-item movie will now loop by default (rather than requiring the author to set looping)
· New Warning if you try to add recursively linked folders ("turtles all the way down").
· Fixes crash if you drag & drop items from iTunes where iTunes has lost track of the file.
· Keyboard navigation works again in 10.7.2
· More reliably shows video content in the Control Panel preview.
August 30th, 2011
· Now fully compatible with OS X Lion 10.7.
· Numerous other bug-fixes and improvements for 10.6.8 and 10.7.1 and fixes the issue with blank movies under newest version of Safari (5.1).
June 16th, 2011
· Fixes the bogus "this application is damaged" Error.
· Author preferences (Mute, Use HUD) are now properly saved when the screensaver is built.
· The screensaver startup progress bar is now smarter. It will not show up unless the module load is taking more than 1.0 seconds.
· Exiting the screensaver during the startup sequence could cause odd behavior or a crash. Fixed.
May 14th, 2011
· Systems which use the comma as the decimal point (e.g. 1,23 instead of 1.23) could encounter numerous problems due to calculation errors. Fixed: decimals will be displayed according to OS settings, and authors can enter decimals in either format while editing.
· Loading a thumbnail image from movies lacking a poster frame could crash. Fixed.
· The Undo command was accidentally clearing some project settings (eg, Use HUD, Audio mute). Fixed.
· Single-item movie screensavers were always resuming at the last play time, even if "Resume with previous item" was off. Fixed: will now always start at zero playtime, unless that setting is on.
· Fill and Custom stretch modes were not working with movies and videos, with the result that movies were being letterboxed instead. Fixed: now items will stretch to fit the dimensions exactly.
· Fixed an issue which could leak memory or cause crashes.
· Fixed an issue which could cause transparent overlays to be invisible on some OS X systems.