May 21st, 2013
· Fixed an issue where iPLM could display a message saying iPhoto couldn't be quit even though it had successfully quit
· Clicking "Upgrade" after entering an iPLM 3 serial in the registration window now properly prompts to purchase an upgrade rather than the full version
· Improved grouping of photos into events when scavenging
· Fixed an issue where iPLM would hang when updating the path for a library that had been moved/renamed
· If the "quit when main window closed" option is off, we now redisplay the main window if necessary when bringing iPLM to the front
· We now prevent the computer from going to sleep during long photo copying operations
· Fixed a display problem that could occur when an error occurred during a duplicate search
· Fixed a crash that could occur at the end of duplicating a library
· When scavenging orphans during a rebuild, we now skip over any obvious iPhoto thumbnails that have made their way into the main library
· Worked around an issue where iPhoto would sometimes not import photos correctly shortly after being launched
· Cancelling while moving duplicate photos to the trash now works properly
· Made speed improvements while dragging a large number of photos over a library in the library list
· Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to launch iPhoto while an operation (e.g. merge, find duplicates) item was selected in the library list
· Improved performance when moving duplicate photos to the trash in iPhoto
· Before duplicating a library, if that library is open in iPhoto, we now quit iPhoto before starting the copying process
· Fixed an issue where a rotation would be applied twice to a copied photo if the original version of the photo was missing
· We now include iPhoto metadata when copying photos dragged directly from iPhoto into iPLM
April 3rd, 2013
· Fixed an issue where the event name for some photos would not be displayed in the info pane
· Fixed an issue where some photos newly imported into an iPhoto library would have incorrect dates
· Fixed an issue where some photos would lose rotation when being copied with iPhoto 9.4.x
· Improved performance and memory usage when copying albums with very large numbers of photos
· Eliminated logging extraneous error messages when doing a duplicate search with a library on a read-only volume
· Fixed a problem where trying to copy a large album/event would result in an endless progress bar for unregistered users
· Eliminated an error message shown trying to load certain Aperture libraries
· Fixed an issue where, if an error occurred restoring metadata for one photo in an event, subsequent photos in that event would not have their metadata restored
· Improved recognition of libraries created with Aperture versus those created by iPhoto
· Fixed a problem where iPLM could crash trying to submit a crash report (oh, the irony)
· Fixed an issue with album hierarchies not displaying properly in some libraries
· If an error occurs loading libraries for a merge, the merge no longer appears "stuck" after displaying the load error message
March 14th, 2013
· Duplicate detection based on filenames now matches on variations such as "IMG_0001.JPG" vs. "IMG_0001_2.JPG"
· Fixed a crash that could occur trying to add a library when Spotlight returned bogus paths for items that weren't actually iPhoto libraries
· Fixed a problem where folder albums could be displayed in the wrong order for certain libraries
· Fixed a problem where sometimes, when copying more than one instance of a photo with the "Don't copy duplicates" option selected, we would copy all the duplicates instead of just one
· Improved grouping of scavenged photos into events based on the library folder structure
· Fixed a crash that could occur when restarting a merge after changing duplicate handling settings
· Fixed an issue where incorrect stats would be reported at the end of a photo transfer if manual changes to duplicates were made
· When creating a new library, we now take file extensions into account when determining a unique default name for the library
· When merging, the main "Photos" album coming from each source library now only contains the photos imported from that library, and not any duplicates that came from other libraries.
· Fixed a bug where duplicates would sometimes be incorrectly imported during a merge
February 13th, 2013
· Fixed a crasher that could happen while copying photos between libraries
· Improved continuation of photo copying if iPhoto crashes while importing photos
· Copying manually rotated photos with iPhoto 9.0 thru 9.2.3 now properly preserves rotation
· Fixed a crash that could occur while updating the path for a library that had moved since the last time iPLM was launched
· Added a page to the docs describing behavior when dealing with referenced photos
· Made some speed improvements when copying RAW photos with iPhoto 9
· Fixed a crash that could happen when using the "Select in iPhoto" contextual menu item.
· Fixed an issue when adding a library to iPLM where some libraries would not be selectable in the file chooser
· Fixed an issue where iPhoto would display an "image cannot be edited" message for some photos copied between libraries
· When running iPhoto 9.3 and later, libraries created by iPLM now have a .photolibrary extension
February 1st, 2013
· Added a workaround for an iPhoto bug which would incorrectly adjust dates of photos taken on a daylight savings time switchover day
· Fixed a crash that would occur when adding or removing a library after performing a multi library search
· Improved error messages indicating that using Find Duplicates with Aperture libraries is currently unsupported
· Corrected grid view's display of photos manually rotated in iPhoto
· The View > Event Titles menu item is no longer disabled after switching back from list view to grid view
· Fixed a crash that could occur when a user's hard drive ran out of free space during a photo copying operation
· Improved reporting of errors that occur while loading a library
· Fixed a "no image record exists" error that could occur when copying photos or finding duplicates with some iPhoto 8 libraries
· Fixed an error that could occur trying to read certain iPhoto 8 libraries
· Fixed a crash that could occur when browsing movies in the duplicate browser
· Fixed a problem where clicking the "Apply" button in the duplicate browser could sometimes do nothing or crash
· When trying to delete duplicates, fixed an error reading "The photo could not be moved to the trash because the trash album could not be found"
· Duplicate rules choosing based on whether an image is RAW now work correctly
· Updated to latest Growl SDK, so notifications posted to Notification Center on 10.8 now show iPLM's icon instead of Growl's
· Added a Growl notification for when we finish duplicating a library
· After flagging duplicate photos, we no longer falsely report those photos as having been added to the "Duplicates" album as well
· When merging, if an error occurs while backing up the destination library, we now give the option to do the merge anyway, rather than stopping altogether
· If an error/question is presented to the user during an operation, we now write the error description to the log file
· If an error occurs while applying duplicate actions, we now log the error and continue to other actions rather than stopping altogether
January 11th, 2013
· Fixed a bug where selecting "is not" for a "Library" criteria in a duplicate search would not negate its results properly
· When importing new photos into a library, dates are no longer interpreted in the wrong time zone
· Fixed a crash that could occur while searching for duplicates using the "Format" rule
· Tweaked the default duplicate rules to make them a bit more useful "out of the box"
· Using the Find Duplicates command no longer causes console logs complaining about invoking enableSuddenTermination too many times
· Fixed a crash that could occur when unable to determine the version of some older iPhoto libraries
· When searching for duplicates, we now print out a description of the active duplicate rules to the log file
· Fixed a crash that could occur when rebuilding a library with certain kinds of smart albums
· Added more descriptive logging when duplicating a library
· Fixed a crash that could occur after canceling copying photos while iPhoto is hung
· Improved metadata display when previewing RAW photos and movies about to be imported into a library
· If a library is dropped into the image browser, we now set up a merge rather than importing the library's contents as a plain folder full of photos
· Fixed a bug when copying individual albums where the album would not be recreated if the original album was inside a folder in iPhoto
· Duplicate photos no longer end up showing two of the same action icon if multiple duplicate rules are applied
· If trying to duplicate a library to a disk without enough free space, we now tell you the reason rather than just showing a cryptic -1429 error code
· If an unregistered user tries to start a merge, we now display a message saying that registration is required, rather than doing nothing
· Fixed an issue where some referenced photos on external disks would have the volume mount path appear twice in the photo's path
· Fixed an issue where folders at the top level of the album list could be listed in the wrong order
December 21st, 2012
· Fixed an issue where copied photos' dates could be off by an hour due to daylight savings time
· Fixed a crash that could occur when copying photos between libraries
· Fixed a crash that could occur in some cases when using the "Scavenge orphaned photos" option for rebuilding a library
· Fixed a crash that could occur if there was an error reading a photo's data on disk while analyzing duplicates
· Fixed an error reading "the entity IPPhoto is not key value coding-compliant for the key "(null)".)" that could occur when rebuilding a library
· Fixed a problem where iPLM would not launch for some users on 10.6.8
· Fixed a crash that could occur in some cases when loading more than one library at a time.
· Improved the progress message shown when scanning for photos to import
· The "Purchase Now" button now stays pinned in the upper right corner when the window is resized.
December 14th, 2012Photo Browsing:
· You can now browse photos within iPhoto Library Manager without needing to open the library in iPhoto itself
· Photos can be viewed in a grid layout, ala iPhoto, or as a list, for a quick overview of photo metadata
· An improved information pane now displays metadata for whatever library, album, event, or photo you have selected
· Sort your photos by any attribute
· QuickLook support, for quick previews of your full sized photos
· Reveal a photo in the Finder directly from iPLM
· We now use our own custom duplicate detection algorithm, rather than relying on iPhoto's
· New "Find Duplicates" command can be used to find duplicate photos either in one library or across multiple libraries
· Found duplicate photos are shown to you side by side, for easy comparison
· A rule-based system lets you perform actions on duplicate photos
· For each set of duplicate photos found, the rules you specify determine which photo you want to perform an action on
· Rules can be based on many photo attributes, such as modification date, file size, rating, library, and more
· Actions you can take on duplicate photos include flagging, hiding, assigning a keyword, adding to an album, or moving to the trash
· New preview feature allows you to see what your iPhoto library will look like after copying photos or merging, without having to perform the actual copying first
· In addition to copying albums or events, individual photos can now be copied between libraries by drag and drop within iPLM
· Smart albums can now be copied between libraries
· The "flagged" attribute is now kept when copying photos
· The new duplicate rule engine allows for more flexibility in selecting which duplicate photo to keep when merging
· We now offer to perform a backup before merging into an existing iPhoto library
· Copying photos between different versions of iPhoto is now handled transparently
· Better handling of iPhoto crashes and hangs when copying photos or merging libraries
· Progress display for the entire photo copying process is now represented by a single, long progress bar, rather than only showing progress within each individual step
· Added a search field, which can be used to find photos by title, keywords, faces, and more
· Searches can be performed on a single library, or you can search all your iPhoto libraries at once
· Improved "Add Library" command can search your computer for iPhoto libraries, for when you lose track of where a library is
· Improved "Rebuild Library" command can now scavenge for photos that have been "orphaned" by iPhoto inside the library package
· Added an option when rebuilding a library on whether to include photos from the trash
· We now perform several checks before opening a library, and give more meaningful messages than iPhoto if a library can't be opened for common reasons
· Removed library permission changing options, as iPhoto now has a built-in permission repair function
· iPod Folders are no longer supported
· Added support for full screen mode on Lion and later
· Added Growl support for long operations such as photo copying and duplicate finding
· iPhoto Library Manager 4 is 64-bit and requires an Intel Core 2 Duo processor or better, OS X 10.6.8 or later, and iPhoto 8.1.2 or later
November 16th, 2012
· Worked around an iPhoto 9.4.x bug that would result in extra folder albums being created when merging
· "Recovered Folder" folders that contain events of recovered photos no longer appear in the album list in iPLM
· Fixed a couple miscellaneous crashers
· Fixed a bug in iPod Folders where symlinks would not be created properly
October 5th, 2012
· Fixed an Apple event timeout error that could occur when trying to copy photos on OS X 10.8.2
· Fixed a "-[NSNull length] unrecognized selector" error that could occur when copying photos from some iPhoto 9.4 libraries
· Fixed a rare crasher that could occur when quitting iPhoto during a photo copying operation
· If the main window is minimized, clicking on the dock icon now unminimizes the window
· Fixed an error that would occur reassembling album hierarchies on iPhoto 9.4 and later
· We now relaunch iPhoto 9.3 and later periodically while updating thumbnails, to clear iPhoto's memory footprint
· The built-in crash reporter now works properly on OS X 10.8.2
· Fixed a problem where switching from events sorted by date to albums would not show the album list properly
September 26th, 2012
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 9.4
· Fixed a crash when opening a library shortcut file
· Fixed an "*** -[__NSPlaceholderArray initWithObjects:count:]: attempt to insert nil
· object from objects" that could occur when copying photos from certain libraries
· Fixed an error that could occur when copying photo edit information in certain circumstances
August 3rd, 2012
· Now properly skips duplicate photos in all cases with iPhoto 9.3.2
· Fixed an issue where a copied photo's rotation wouldn't be preserved if no other edits were made to the photo
· Fixed an issue that could lead to an iPhoto crash when copying certain photos
July 26th, 2012
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 9.3.2
· We now relaunch iPhoto 9.3 periodically when copying albums/events, to prevent it from running out of memory
· Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to load the album list for a corrupt library
· Fixed an issue where the Extract Photos command would not find photos in some libraries
· Fixed an issue where some photo edits would not be copied with iPhoto 9.3
· When running iPhoto 9.3, newly created libraries now have a .photolibrary extension
· Fixed a "-[NSCFSet sortedArrayUsingDescriptors:] selector not recognized" error that could occur when copying albums
· Fixed a crasher that would occur when using the support window on OS X 10.5
June 25th, 2012
· iPhoto Library Manager now requires OS X 10.5.8, iPhoto 6 or later, and an Intel Mac
· Fixed an issue where libraries would not switch properly on OS X 10.8
· iPhoto Library Manager is now signed and ready for running under Gatekeeper on OS X 10.8
· Added code to prevent the iPhoto window from obscuring the iPLM window while copying photos
· Fixed a problem where photo metadata wouldn't be restored if iPhoto downloaded new web gallery pictures during an import
· We now recognize .photolibrary (iPhoto 9.3) and .aplibrary (Aperture 3.3) packages as valid libraries. Note that copying photos to/from libraries created by Aperture is not supported.
· Copying albums/events, merging libraries, and rebuilding now works with iPhoto 9.3
· Fixed an issue where events would show up as albums in the album list when viewing an iPhoto 9.3 library
· When copying externally referenced photos from a library, iPod Folders now copy the referenced photo instead of just copying the alias
· Fixed a crash that could occur after quitting iPhoto during a photo copy operation
· Fixed a crash that could occur when trying to duplicate a very large iPhoto library
· Improved some wording of various log messages
· Fixed a bug where a "constraint failed" error could occur while copying faces
February 16th, 2012
· If iPhoto crashes while updating thumbnails, we now note it in the log and continue rather than halting the whole copying process
· Fixed a bug where faces would sometimes be copied even if they had been rejected in the original iPhoto library
· Added a workaround for an iPhoto 9.2 bug where it provides incorrect paths for some movie files
· Fixed a "Could not find destination index for source photo" error that could occur when copying faces from certain libraries
January 3rd, 2012
· Newly created iPhoto 7 libraries now show the correct type in the Finder
· Because iPhoto 9 likes to gobble memory like a hungry wumpus, we now relaunch iPhoto periodically during long merge/rebuild operations
· Worked around a problem where an error occurred when trying to back up the faces database for some iPhoto 9.2 libraries
· Worked around an error that could occur when copying faces to libraries on some non Mac formatted drives
· Fixed a bug where an error would occur when trying to copy photos with iPhoto 7.1.5 running on Tiger
· Decreased memory usage during long merge/copy operations
· Fixed a crash that could occur at the very end of a merge/copy operation
· Fixed an error that could occur when copying an album with a custom key photo under iPhoto 9
· Fixed a problem where under some circumstances the "Relaunch iPhoto" button would quit iPhoto, but then not open it again
October 22nd, 2011
· Fixed a problem where you couldn't drag the "Flagged" album from an iPhoto 9 library to copy it
· The "Remove Library" toolbar button now acts the same as the equivalent menu item, changing to "Delete Library" when the option key is held down
October 15th, 2011
· We now relaunch iPhoto 9 periodically during long photo transfers, to prevent it from running out of memory
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 9.2 and iCloud
· Fixed a problem where the "Extract Photos" command would not work properly with some iPhoto 9 libraries
· Fixed a bug that could cause a -10000 error when recreating certain hierarchies of folders/albums in iPhoto
· Newly created libraries are now made into packages without needing to open them once in iPhoto first
· Holding down the option key now turns the "Remove Library" menu item into "Delete Library", which moves the library to the trash in addition to removing it from the library list.
July 13th, 2011
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 9.1.5
· Minor updates for compatibility with OS X Lion
June 1st, 2011
· Fixed a bug where, when copying events with iPhoto 9.1.3, only one photo per event would be imported
May 6th, 2011
· Worked around a bug in iPhoto 9.1.2 that would cause multiple entries to be displayed for some events in the event list.
April 28th, 2011
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 9.1.2
April 18th, 2011
· When directly importing a folder of photos into an iPhoto 8 library, the resulting event is now correctly assigned the name of the folder
· When copying events with iPhoto 7-9, photos in the trash are no longer copied
· Fixed a bug where photos cached from web galleries would be included when performing a merge
· If an error occurs while adding photos to an album, we now log the error and continue rather than halting the copying process
· Fixed an error that could happen when copying photos on a G3 machine running Tiger
· When trying to copy a photo with 0 bytes of data, we now log and error and skip the photo rather than telling iPhoto to import it
December 23rd, 2010
· Fixed a problem where photos would not be imported when copying albums/events with iPhoto 9.1.1
· Fixed an issue where, under certain circumstances, some faces would not be transferred correctly when merging iPhoto 9 libraries
December 4th, 2010
· Fixed an error message that could occur when dragging photos directly from the iPhoto window to a library in the iPLM window
· Fixed a case where in certain circumstances, iPhoto would display an exclamation mark when trying to view a photo that had been copied from another library
· Key photos for events copied in iPhoto 9 are now preserved in all cases
· Fixed a crasher that could occur when multiple iPod Folders were auto-updating themselves simultaneously
· Fixed an issue where, when copying photos to/from certain iPhoto libraries, the process would halt with an error message about a "malformed disk image", despite there being no actual problem with the library data
· Fixed a problem when copying photos from certain libraries on 10.4 that would lead to a "*** +[NSNumber numberWithInteger:]: selector not recognized" error message
November 30th, 2010
· Fixed an issue that would cause iPLM to be unable to launch iPhoto on PPC systems running Tiger
· Fixed an issue that could result in an error message being displayed while trying to copy certain photos with iPhoto 9
· Fixed a crash that could occur during the face copying stage while transferring photos
November 23rd, 2010
· Copying photos between libraries with iPhoto 9 is now fully supported, with all photo metadata (title, date, keywords, description, rating, faces, and places) copied along with the photos.
· Faces and places data are copied when copying photos between an iPhoto 8 library and an iPhoto 9 library
· Albums' key photos are maintained when copying albums between libraries in iPhoto 9
· The minimum system requirement has changed from OS X 10.3.9 to OS X 10.4.11
· Fixed an issue where trying to view the event list of a library with a large number of events would be very slow
· Clicking on the iPhoto version in the lower right corner now shows the path to the copy of iPhoto that iPLM is using
· When copying from an iPhoto library that can't be opened using the installed version of iPhoto, we now automatically enable the "Use XML Info Only" option rather than requiring the user to enable it manually
· Fixed a bug where too large a size would be reported for iPhoto 9 libraries upgraded from earlier versions
· Improved album hierarchy creation when dealing with multiple albums that have the same name
· We no longer create extra albums when merging smart albums with the "Combine contents of albums with same name" option enabled
· The merge setup sheet now remembers its size
· Fixed a bug where faces could end up in the wrong place when merging differently rotated copies of duplicate photos
· Fixed a merging bug where, if every photo in a given event was a duplicate, the duplicates already in the library would not be added to albums
· Added a "Don't import duplicates" checkbox to the merge setup sheet as a convenience over having to change the option in the main preferences window
October 25th, 2010
· Note that this release does not yet provide support for copying photos with iPhoto 9. It contains a couple quick fixes that will be helpful for those using iPhoto 9.0, but full support for iPhoto 9.0 will be included in an upcoming update.
· It is no longer necessary to upgrade newly created libraries when opening them for the first time with iPhoto 9.0
· When trying to copy photos using iPhoto 9.0, we now display a message saying this is not yet supported, rather than failing with an error message
· Fixed an issue where reopening an iPhoto library after upgrading it to 9.0 would result in no photos being displayed in iPhoto
January 23rd, 2010
· Improved version checking when copying photos between libraries
· Fixed a problem where edit settings on RAW photos would not be copied properly for some users after installing the Digital Camera Raw Compatibility Update 2.7 in Software Update
December 22nd, 2009
· Clicking the support e-mail link in the built-in help now works correctly on Snow Leopard.
· The "Last 12 Months" and "Last Import" albums are no longer recreated as regular albums when merging.
· Fixed a bug where, when copying hidden RAW photos, the JPG version would be copied instead.
· Missing libraries can no longer be selected when setting up a merge.
· Made the "Specific Date" field in the importing prefs a little less picky about accepting input.
· Fixed a problem during face thumbnail regeneration that could stop the operation with an error.
· Added an item to the Help menu to view the printable version of the documentation.
· Fixed the help button in the iPod folders intro sheet.
September 21st, 2009
· Fixed a bug where iPhoto's auto-split would not be disabled during a merge, causing imported events to be split up when they shouldn't be.
· Fixed a problem where remote volumes would not be selectable when using the "Add Library" button.
September 17th, 2009
· Got rid of some harmless but annoying warning messages printed to the console in Snow Leopard.
· Fixed a bug where iPhoto Library Manager would crash for some users when copying photos on Snow Leopard.
· Fixed a problem where iPhoto Library Manager would not launch on a G3 Mac.
August 19th, 2009
· Fixed a bug where Places set using Applescript would not be copied correctly.
· Fixed a bug where some Places data would not be copied if the user had the "Look up Places" pref set to "Never" in iPhoto.
· Fixed a crasher that could occur when copying photos with certain characters in their filenames.
June 6th, 2009
· Fixed a bug that could cause iPhoto to hang when copying an album contained within a folder of the same name.
· Fixed a bug where original photos would not be copied from a library that was copied from a burned CD/DVD but had not yet been opened in iPhoto.
· Newly created libraries no longer require being upgraded when first opened with iPhoto 8.0.3
May 14th, 2009
· Fixed a bug where places created using raw coordinates or a pin drop would not be copied.
· Fixed a problem that could cause iPLM to crash on 10.3.9 systems with Quicktime 7.2 or later installed.
· When copying hidden photos with iPhoto '09, the photos are now properly marked as hidden in the destination library.
May 5th, 2009
· iPhoto Library Manager now creates its own log files and logs progress and error information as it copies photos (accessible from the Window menu).
· When using the "Import Photos" menu command, if the user selects an iPhoto library to import, we now perform a merge instead of treating the library like a plain folder.
· Fixed a crash that could occur when copying photos on a PPC machine.
· Fixed a bug where copying photos that were imported as aliases could result in an unneeded "modified" copy of the photo being created in the destination library.
· A printable version of the help is now available at http://www.fatcatsoftware.com/iplm/Help/print/index.html.
· Removed the preference setting for double clicking a library - double click now always opens the library in iPhoto, and a single click edits the library's name.
· When the user clicks the Cancel button, we now present a dialog to verify that they do in fact want to cancel the operation.
· Removed the preference for relaunching iPhoto during a merge. This pref was for working around a bug in iPhoto 6, so we now just relaunch automatically when merging with iPhoto 6.
· Photos that were published to a MobileMe gallery are now always included in the main library during a merge, and not just in the gallery itself.
· Fixed a problem where movies and original versions of photos would not be copied for some users.
· Tagged faces are now transferred along with photos that are copied/merged between libraries in iPhoto '09.
· Places data is now copied along with photos when performing a copy or a merge in iPhoto '09.
· Added a "selection" property to the Applescript dictionary so scripters can access the currently selected library.
February 16th, 2009
· Fixed a bug that could result in iPhoto 6 or 7 crashing during the "Restoring photo attributes" phase of photo copying.
· Fixed a bug where copying individual events using iPhoto '09 would not import any photos.
February 5th, 2009
· Copying albums and merging now works with iPhoto '09. Note: Faces and Places data is NOT yet supported, nor are Facebook and Flickr albums - support for those will come in a future update
· A library's path now updates properly upon renaming when the library is on a non Mac formatted disk
· We now suppress iPhoto asking about digital camera setup during photo copying, which could lead to errors occurring
· Fixed a bug where iPLM could hang after removing two libraries consecutively
· Libraries created with the "New Library" command now work correctly when opened for the first time with iPhoto '09
· Fixed a bug where the "Rebuild Library" command would hang on the "Getting photo information" step
· Fixed a bug that could cause a direct import to fail if iPhoto was already open before starting the import
· We now display a message when merging libraries with books, calendars, cards, or slideshows notifying the user that those items won't be merged.
October 7th, 2008
· Duplicate photos are now correctly added to copied albums in iPhoto 4.0.3
· Fixed a problem that could cause copying/merging to fail with an error reading "Tried to create album in inactive library".
· An extra "Events" album is no longer created when merging with iPhoto 7.
· "Extract Photos" command now copies video files along with photo files.
· Fixed a problem where trying to copy the "Last Import" album would result in an error.
May 17th, 2008
· Fixed a problem where some registration codes wouldn't work on Tiger
· Merging no longer copies photos that are in the trash
· Fixed a problem where iPhoto wouldn't launch if certain characters were in the path to iPLM
· Photocasts are now resubscribed to when merging instead of just copying their photos
· Fixed some display and selection bugs in the iPod Folders window
April 9th, 2008
· Worked around an iPhoto quirk that could cause an Applescript error when photo sharing is turned on
· When copying photos, if iPhoto has no path for a photo or a photo is missing from the library, we now log that info to the console
· Fixed a bug where a copy would fail if the destination library did not yet have an iPhoto prefs file in it
· We no longer highlight rolls/events when dragging files onto them, since it implied you could import photos directly into an existing roll/event
· Fixed a bug where photos in the trash would still be copied when copying rolls/events
· Expanding a folder will no longer "push" albums down into the "Web Galleries" section of the album list
· Fixed an incompatibility with iPhoto2Gmail
October 3rd, 2007
· Fixed a problem that could cause an error to come up when merging with iPhoto 6
· Fixed an issue where iPhoto could write out its preferences during a merge/copy and trigger an error in iPL
September 28th, 2007
· Updated for compatibility with iPhoto 7.1