May 24th, 2013
· Fixed according to latest site changes.
· Added support to download as ZIP archives.
March 8th, 2013
· Fixed File API's Seek() implementation which would cause issues when the first chunk about to be written does not start at position Zero.
· Keeping CTRL pressed before downloading a file will prompt to select where to save it, regardless of the configured Downloads Folder. (Thanks to serge111 for the suggestion)
February 23rd, 2013
· The site has changed on how downloads are processed and therefore this add-on fixed accordingly. Sadly using file's seeks has become a requirement which might slows down the downloads speed or most likely just causes an increased CPU/Disk usage.
· Added configurable option to control how many chunks to download simultaneously. Note however that our initial tests has shown the site isn't fully ready for this yet, because while downloads still work the progress indicators are not. The default value is 4 (ie, four XHR connections at a time)