April 11th, 2013Changes:
· Support for right-to-left languages. This means supporting drop targets which have direction:rtl applied to them.
· Fix for issue 168 RTL issues in FlowPanelDropController and other panels extending AbstractIndexedDropController
April 3rd, 2013
· Fix for issue 147 NullPointerException in MouseDragHandler.makeNotDraggable.
March 28th, 2013
· Bug fixes
· Fix for issue 52 can't catch click & double-click events in a draggable: only call event.preventDefault() in onMouseMove() when mouse down widget is a instance of Image. Thanks georgopoulos.georgios, Andigator, srki.mit!
New in this release:
· Support for GWT 2.5.1
· Support Chromebook Pixel, which allows for both touch and mouse based events
Other changes in this release:
· Synthetic touch up and mouse up events for draggables
· Remove unnecessary cancellations of document selection
· Removed obsolete workarounds for very old Safari 1.3.2
· Remove unnecessary onTouchStart sanity check
· New ClickTouchExample demo
December 4th, 2012
· Support for GWT 2.5.0
July 19th, 2012New:
· Releases are now also deployed to Sonatype OSS Maven repository and sync to Maven Central with groupId com.allen-sauer.gwt.dnd and artifact gwt-dnd
· gwt-dnd now requires Java 1.6 / GWT 2.4.0 or newer
June 2nd, 2011
· Add explicit support for ie9 user.agent property value, to get rid of those annoying warnings about GWT having to use a fallback value.
· Also removed obsolete gecko user.agent property.
February 14th, 2011
· Bug Fixes
· Delay full page transparent DIV from appearing until dragging has started, so that mouse clicks can be detected within DragHandle when drag sensitivity > 0. Thanks, Tom Stamm!
· No more window scrollbars due to client window having been resized after the first user drag operation. Thanks, jwwagner!
· Fix for issue 106 - VetoDragException from onPreviewDragStart() can prevent all future dragging. Thanks, swilber!
· Fixed capturing overlay widget size: window / browser viewport size -> full document / page size
· Better fix for issue 29 - Dragged widget not following fast drag over IFrame. Thanks, paulisio!
· Fix for issue 123 - Cannot drag >2 proxy items to the end of panel using AbstractInsertPanelDropController. Thanks, cknowles!
· Prevent NullPointerException when effective style is null. Thanks, Carl!
· New in this release
· Draggables (or their DragHandles), no longer need to implement MouseOutHandler, MouseMoveHandler and MouseUpHandler. Thanks, bblain7!
· It's easier to construct a draggable or DragHandle since you only need to implement MouseDownHandler.
· Your browser will no longer be unnecessarily firing mouse events when your mouse moves over draggables and you are not dragging.
· Issue 64 - Add touch support (single finger dragging) for mobile webkit devices (Android, iOS). Draggables (or their DragHandles) may implement HasMouseDownHandlers and/or HasTouchStartHandlers in order to be draggable by mouse and touch events respectively. Thanks, me3xik!
· Other changes in this release
· UncaughtExceptionHandler popup in sample code should not steal keyboard events, e.g. CMD-R/CTRL-R to refresh page.
· Issue 134 - MouseDragHandler#onMouseDown fails faster for multiple mouse clicks (or touches) on the same draggable. Thanks, Lars.Grammel!
· Updates for GWT 2.1, e.g. replaced deprecated DeferredCommand with Scheduler
October 12th, 2010
· Bug Fixes
· Fix for issue 100 . No longer obfuscate dragdrop-positioner and dragdrop-draggable CSS stylenames. Thanks christoph.dietze!
· Fix for assertion error in AbsolutePositionDropController on drag after a vetoed drag which involved a drag proxy.
· Other changes in this release
· Prevent gwt-dnd complaining about lack of position:relative (GWT issue 1813) in IE standards mode when boundary panel is RootPanel.get() because IE says offset parent is HTML element but parent in BODY element
· Warn that PopupPanel and its subclasses are not really draggable
· Remove IE6 IFRAME workaround as it no longer appears to be a problem. In practice, IFRAME dragging behaves differently accross browsers, and so this was fairly useless anyway
· Remove Strict annotation now that it is the default and deprecated
March 30th, 2009
· Removing final scroll panel workarounds which have been obsoleted by recent GWT 1.5 coordinate system fixes.