New in version 2.5.6
December 30th, 2014
- --wait-event-and-download can now wait for strings
- --wait-event=FILEADDED --wait-event="Property 5001"
- updated translations: french, ukrainian, dutch, polish, russian, vietnamese, hungarian, serbian
New in version 2.5.5 (August 18th, 2014)
- manpage updated
- updated translations
- bugfix for DST usage in handling date/time widgets
- adjusted wait time heuristics after capture
- --debug-loglevel=(debug|verbose|data|all) option added to select debug verbosity
- fixed --filename with cross-device usage
New in version 2.5.4 (March 28th, 2014)
- --skip-existing option that skips if a local file would already exist
- %F for foldername inclusion added to format strings for --filename
- add the commandline arguments to the debug log
New in version 2.5.2 (May 7th, 2013)
- new --reset option to reset usb devices.
- using --filename, if the camera reports 1. Jan 1970, fall back to use the current date/time.
- translations updated: french, polish, vietnamese, russian, simplified chinese, danish
New in version 18.104.22.168 (January 29th, 2013)
- Fixed some C89 portability issues.
- Eliminated some compiler warnings, fixing a couple of small bugs in the process.
New in version 2.5.1 (January 28th, 2013)
- Fixed that the meaning of --keep and --no-keep was switched.
- Allow passing absolute filenames to -p, -d, -r/--rmdir, -m/--mkdir, -t, --show-info, --get-metadata, get-raw-data, --get-audio-data.
New in version 2.5.0 (July 10th, 2012)
- Added "--keep" and "--no-keep" options for capture tethered and capture image.
- New --list-all-config gives the full config tree.
New in version 2.4.12 (January 25th, 2012)
- Fixed a buffer overflow in the AOX driver that would occur when fewer than 15 pictures were on the camera.
New in version 22.214.171.124 (August 23rd, 2010)
- libgphoto2_port updated: russian, slovakian
- libgphoto2 updated: italian, polish, russian
- Fix build without GD development headers due to stray ;
- linear backoff waiting for Nikon events to reduce load
- ptpip senddata fix (was broken before)
- be more careful with USB interrupt checks on MacOS X, as they do
- not timeout currently.