April 15th, 2013
· Integration with Pinterest
· A new iteration of feedly mini
· Preference option to hide categories with no updates
· Google+ sharing and email sharing are back in the full article view
· Categories remember their open/close states between sessions
March 28th, 2013
· Firefox upgrade from old v10 codebase to latest v14 codebase.
· A new left selector design. Less loud – more more all caps.
· Better read/unread contrast
· Sort alphabetically
· Denser, cleaner list view
· n/p keyboard shortcuts.
· Fast view switching
· Faster saving.
· Better LinkedIn integration.
· Better recommendations.
· Memory optimization
March 15th, 2013
· Fixed the bugs reported by the feedly community during the summary bug hunt.
· 117 tiny little changes that should add up to a smoother experience, easier personalization and better synchronization between devices.
· This update brings feedly for Firefox in parity with feedly for Chrome and feedly for Safari.
June 26th, 2012
· Compatible with Aurora and firefox nightly
· New user interface
· New integration with Twitter and Facebook
January 17th, 2012
· Fixes bug preventing feedly to load feeds without images.
January 14th, 2012
· fixes an important loading bug
· fixes integration with facebook
· adds support for multiple google login
· more minimalist user experience
December 15th, 2011
· Compatible with the latest Google Reader changes
· New titles only view optimized for crunching through a lot of content
· New cards view
· Infinite scrolling
· Ability to tag articles
· 12 bug fixes
October 13th, 2011
· A simpler and more visual user experience.
· Ability to share articles with your Google+ circles.
· A more consistent way to navigate between sections/sources.
· Ability to personalize essentials
· Fixes twitter login issue.
April 2nd, 2011
· FIXES the Incompatibility between feedly 5.4 and the latest Google Reader friend API change. Sorry of the inconvenience.
March 24th, 2011
· Integrates with Twitter through https
· Integrates with pinboard
· New "you might also like" widget based on your twitter timeline.
· Cleaner background visual
February 26th, 2011
· The ability to read an article while not being logged in.
· The ability to share an article on Google Reader without notes
· Separation of like and share
· Preventing feedly mini to be impacted from the CSS img declaration. Declared with and height at the element level.
February 9th, 2011
· New "about this feed" and "fan" sidebar modules
· Better grouping of feed suggestions
· List of top recommenders for each articles
· Better support for HTTPS everywhere and authenticated proxy
· Better support for AdBlock
· Separation of the share and like functions
January 22nd, 2011
· Feedly hangs on loading state after login (impact 3-4% of the our users)
· Incompatibility with adblock resulting in some of the blog post images not being seen.
· UI confusion between adding new sources and arranging existing ones. Decoupled both tasks.
November 28th, 2010
· Removed dead code
· New search+add experience
· New version of the feedly mini toolbar
November 2nd, 2010
· Fixed one serious bug in the sorting of articles in the category pages.
· New iteration of the feedly filtering logic used to pick and layout the content of the cover and digest pages.
· Fixed amazon integration bug (see inability to part best selling pages)
· Removed the use of new Function and eval in the street configuration initialization.
March 27th, 2010
· Google Reader is evolving towards a new authentication method. Feedly aligns with this new method and better handles session timeouts.
March 16th, 2010
· Added support for Google Buzz
Simplified the welcome process for users who do not know about RSS and Google Reader
Fixed regression in email auto-completion
Fixed sorting bug in shared and saved lists
· Integration with the newly released Google Reader Related Feed service
· Better integration with Smashing Magazine
February 18th, 2010
· Added support for Google Buzz
· Simplified the welcome process for users who do not know about RSS and Google Reader
· Fixed regression in email auto-completion
· Fixed sorting bug in shared and saved lists.
January 27th, 2010
· New iteration of the on-boarding process - providing more visibility and control to the user as to what sources should be added to their feedly.
· New iteration of the feed search result page - providing a more comprehensive set of search results and ranking the sources by the number of subscribers.
· New iteration of the "Organize Sources" - making it easier for users to create new categories, delete categories, delete sources and move sources across categories.
· Some internal refactoring to better support unit test and preparing for localization support in feedly 3.0
· The source code was sent to Andrew for review.
November 3rd, 2009Includes:
· Top Sites for users who do not want to login to Google.
· New iteration of the feedly mini toolbar.
· Integration with Google Reader Magic.
· New explore capabilities (ability to determine what sources other twitter user read).
· 50+ bug fixes.
October 5th, 2009
· Per Andrew Williamson request, we removed the non-standard options dialog from install.rdf. This will give us the time to do it right in the future
September 24th, 2009Integrated feedback from Andrew Williamson:
· Wrapped all functions in the devhd.XXX page
· Remove all instances of evals.
· Fixed a total of 59 bugs/rough edges
· Reduced the memory footprint of feedly by 15%
· Simplified welcome process
· New explore feature allows users to discover and subscribe to the best blogs for any given topic.
· Inlined the privacy polity and updated it to include information about anonymous feature usage tracking using Google Analytics
August 31st, 2009
· This new release is an important step forward in reducing the memory and network traffic footprint of feedly. It also includes better io exception management, better integration with twitter and better integration with amazon. We also fixed in the last month or so 43 minor usability related bugs.
March 20th, 2009Enhancements:
· The xpi is signed.
· Includes a set of 8 built-in ubiquity commands.
· Works around 3 patterns of memory leak detected in the firefox garbage collector.
· Cumulative patch including all bug fixes reported against feedly in the last 6 months.
· Adds support for Firefox 3.1.
August 26th, 2008
· getting the feedly.xpi ready for add-ons.mozilla.org