February 28th, 2013
· Prize tournaments will now have a gift icon by their names in the Future Tournaments Menu
· Recurring tournaments will now have a red star by their names in the Future Tournaments Menu (a recurring tournament is a tournament that is the same format every week in that time slot)
· Fix to players running in mute mode that they can now accept players into their games
· Tournament Directors can now give Honorable Mention trophy even if players leave tournaments quickly so they don’t have to chase you down anymore
· League Play / Who’s Online has been fixed and improved, now the game icon for the leagues they are in shows by their names
· Last but not Least, 7 game Tournaments have been added! These tournaments are exactly the same as the 9 game format except you will be done quicker
October 31st, 2012
· new audios for wall messages and bulletins
· Tournament bracket screen now has a refresh button so you don’t have to close and open it every time
· Tournament all matchups screen now has a refresh button
· Tournament broadcasting of matchups in C lounge now works
· Greeters have a new badge for their bling box
· New lounge icons for TD management team and TD trainees
· Added counters for Disco balls, sponsorships, league champions, and special events
· Added Pay it Forward Badge
· Added Honorable Mention Trophy
· Added Refresh Badges button on your badge page
September 10th, 2012
· 5 Game Grassroots Style CrossCribb tournament fixed
· Disabling Game Audio now saves permanently so you don’t have to do it every time
· KC league matches should allow you to play 5 games against any opponent
September 3rd, 2012
· New Tournament format added: 5 Game Grassroot Style Kings Cribbage
· To encourage more league play against a variety of opponents, you can now play 3 league games max against any individual for Traditional Cribbage, 5 games max for Kings Cribbage, and 10 games max for CrossCribb and Cribbage Baseball
· Cribbage Baseball Computer Opponent improved
August 13th, 2012Manual Count Tourny added:
· When a player switches partners in a doubles tourny, the old partner is now notified unlike before when they wouldn’t realize it and then miss the tourny
· Heart replaces checkmark for players that have signed up for the eCribbage Marathon
· Special Event participants get a heart badge for their bling box
· Special Event winners get a peg with ribbon badge for their bling box
· Games played against the Bot are no longer counted as league matches
· Players can nominate player of the month through Goodies / Nominate Player of the Month
· Players can no longer auto join games with the “Join Their Game” button
· Strikes have been added to players for Wall posting, any abuse gets 1 strike, and a 2nd strike is suspension from the wall
· Wall topics can now be password protected if players want a “private” wall with their friends
· Wall text going blurry bug has been fixed
· Blocked players can no longer friend request you
November 19th, 2011
· Brought back the “Did you Know” box with tips on playing at eCribbage, it is located at the loading images screen
· Fixed KC doubles tickmarks showing up wrong and broadcasting wrong winning team during tournaments
· Fixed Traditional Crib Doubles Loser gets the crib problem
· Added ability to put custom backgrounds in for your avatar
· Fixed the 112pm tournament time indicator
November 4th, 2011
· If you want to plug in a graphic for a body part for your avatar, we can now do it quickly and easily, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your graphic
· League Captains are no longer allowed to create/accept challenge matches if they are already playing 3 matches
· UK Daylight Savings Time bug fixed
October 11th, 2011
· Wall topics now show the latest 50 msgs for each topic
· Added GrandSlam badge for players who finish 9-0 in a 9 game tournament
· Added BodySlam badge for players who finish 0-9 in a 9 game tournament (only if players choose to take the badge)
· Tournament Director chat topic is now private for Tournament Directors
· Fixed bug where you were unable to start a 4 jokers game, it would default to 2 jokers
· HAL_1800 intelligence improved
August 3rd, 2011
· There is now a league champion badge if you have been on a member of a league winning team
· There is now a 4th page of players on the 9 game grassroots scorecard
· League Leaders now show for teams that have played a minimum of 5 matches
July 13th, 2011
· Now blocked players can no longer request to join your game (unless in a tournament)
· Blocked players can no longer watch your game
June 28th, 2011
· We have added the following new tournament formats: 9 game crash, 9 game jokers, 9 game toss fives, 9 game back up 10, 5 game lowball
· League Play / Who’s Online now shows all the teams you are on
June 22nd, 2011
· You can now create your Baseball Crib (Round The Bases) League Team
· Summer league will start July 1st
June 2nd, 2011
· Baseball saved games should now be expiring properly
May 31st, 2011
· Added 2 inning variant for Round The Bases (Cribbage Baseball) to be able to play faster games
· Added tournament for Round The Bases, will do a trial one this Thursday, and then the first official one this weekend
May 7th, 2011
· Cribbage Baseball is now rated
May 2nd, 2011Cribbage Baseball:
· Added actual Round The Bases playing card
· First go at Game History on the right
· Added pitcher peg in middle (more fielders to come)
· Fixed problem where card fan would sometimes show through in player box
· Fixed problem where clicking play again would sometimes misalign scores and innings
· League Leaders now shows multiple pages, click Next / Previous Page to see multiple pages
· League Leaders now only shows teams that have played the minimum qualifying 10 matches to make playoffs
April 14th, 2011
· Current peg has spotlight on it so players know which peg is in action
· Words on board glow in yellow when a peg lands
· Double play Audio
· Audio for bottom of 1st, top of 2nd, bottom of 2nd, etc
· Grand slam Audio
· Inside the park homerun Audio
· Extra innings working
· Game ends properly if 3-3 in the bottom of 3rd with 0 outs, and batter gets a run, no need to play last 3 outs
April 13th, 2011
· Cribbage Baseball running smoothly now, give it a try!
· Disappearing trophies and ribbons are fixed now, you should no longer need to log out to see your new trophies and ribbons
March 7th, 2011
· Fixed Lowball spread points in variations tournament
· Fixed problem where sometimes wrong game would start in variations tournament
· League Leaders now only shows qualified teams (10 games or more)
February 8th, 2011
· It is now easy to plug your own customizable flag in for your stats and podium.
· If you have a specific flag you would like to use, please email me at email@example.com.
· Must be 60*60 or smaller.
January 27th, 2011
· Improved Private messaging, you can now
· keep Private messaging regardless of moving lounges while
· you are PMing. If you have a chat session open it will keep working
· even if you switch lounges etc..
· League Badges should now be all correct, and League Play /
· Who’s Online should hold double the players now without
· going off the screen.
· Tournaments will no longer be closed early, PROs have high tournament priority.
January 18th, 2011
· 28s, 29s and joker 40s, 44s, 45s should now go to your badges automatically
· More anti-lag fixes on server end, keep me posted on speed of game
November 15th, 2010
· Playing HAL in Grassroots tournaments now keeps you in tourny lounge
· Byes are auto advanced in tournaments now helping the Tournament Directors
· League leaders now only show teams with minimum 10 matches played
November 9th, 2010
· Players were having problems before when an odd # people checked in to play the 9 game tournament. Some would have to play 10 games to make it work.
· This is now fixed, it doesn’t matter if there is an odd or even amount of players. If there is an odd amount, HAL_1700 gets inserted into the lineup to make it even.
· When playing a 9 game tournament match against HAL_1700, click Tournaments / Start Tournament Match, and change players from 2 to 1 (HAL_1700)
· So in summary, you will only ever play 9 games from now on in the 9 game tournament
October 26th, 2010
· Fixed problems with partners jokers tournaments tickmarks and incorrect lounge reporting
· Fixed Tournaments / All matchups for 9 game grassroots tournies
· Changed Yellow checkmark to red checkmark for more visible in partners tournies
· Fixed netbook login to lounge for smaller computers
· Fixed splitting of 9 game tournies to spllit evenly, 50 now splits to 26/24 instead of 25/25, 54 splits to 28/26 instead of 27/27, etc.
October 6th, 2010
· When the tournament gets past 48 players checked in.. Our directors now have the option to split the tourney up into 2 tourneys in the regular tournament lounge and the Tournament B Lounge.
· This means nobody will miss out on a tournament if they check in. We will be trying this out on Thursday nights tournament.
September 28th, 2010Made the following update to the new 9 game grassroots tournament format:
· Your next opponent is highlight in yellow on your scorecard
· Your scorecard automatically pops up after a match showing your updated results and next opponent
· First round opponents will be sent to you in a private message, ie (Your first round opponent is phildog716)
· The gametable view now highlights the table you are at and automatically updates
· No nicknames are displayed in the tournament lounge to avoid confusion
· More audios have been added, check out the audio panel to the left of the smiley icon to see the new fun sound effects.
September 25th, 2010
· Added a new tournament style called 9 Game Grass Roots Tournament Style Traditional Cribbage
· In this style, everybody plays 9 games against 9 different opponents regardless of win or lose. The top 3 players after the 9 game round robin win the trophies.
· Click Tournaments / View Tables to see a graphical view of who you are playing and who is coming up next. The players on the left of the table stay, and the players on the right side of the table rotate upwards to the next opponent.
· Click Tournaments / View ScoreCard to see your current scorecard and see the leaders as you go. You can click on any of the names in the scorecard to view their scorecard.
· You can also click on any player in the lounge and choose View Scorecard button.
September 17th, 2010
· Improved checkmarks so when tournament is finished, they all go away right away. Also added yellow checkmarks for partners tournaments. Players checked in as single in partners tournaments will have a yellow checkmark, and players checked in as a team will have the standard green checkmark. This will make it easy to see who has a partner and who doesn’t.
· Fixed the doubles podium, both winners will now show up on the podium
· Fixed problem with gainer charts where incorrect data was showing up sometimes
· Added game icons when viewing League / View All ongoing League Matches to make it easier to see Traditional or Kings matches
September 14th, 2010
· It is now easy to see who is checked in to the current tournament and who isn’t.
· From the tournament lounge, if you have a green checkmark by your name, you are currently checked in for the tournament, otherwise you are not.
September 10th, 2010
· Everyone loves to build up their badges, so we now show 3 lines of badges per page instead of 2
· Added 2 new servers to help support the new growth of the site, 150 simultaneous players should be fine speed wise now
· Fixed bug where if you are typing in the lounge, sometimes the join request window goes away
September 4th, 2010
· Added some funny audio clips to send to opponents as suggested by some players
· You can now play 2 vs 2 CrossCribb
August 31st, 2010
· We now have the much requested audio panel. This lets you send fun audio clips to your opponent. To use it click the little talk icon to the left of the smiley at the bottom left of the game.
· To disable these audio clips, click Options / Disable User Audio Clips from the lounge
· Badges for the best joker hands: 40, 44, 45, they are similar to the 29 and 28 except they have a joker face on them as well
· - Rules for ACC Cribbage Cup, click Help / ACC Cribbage Cup Rules
August 27th, 2010
· There is now a new menu item called upcoming events. This contains information about any interesting cribbage event coming up. Go to this menu and click on the event and it will tell you all about the event. These events can be anything from Live ACC Tournaments, Cribbage Tutorials, Kings Cribbage Trade shows, etc, etc. Get your event added by clicking Get your Cribbage Event Here from the menu.
· Added Cross Banners and Cross Weekly Stats, you can click the quick stats window to switch to the cross banner, or when viewing a players badges, click the banner
· Updated main screen text to show all 10 cribbage variations
· Added a whole bunch of new audio sound effects you can send to your opponent
· Added new quick switch lounge button at top right above player list, you can also switch lounges now from Game / Switch Lounges.
August 24th, 2010
· Did you know has been replaced by a world clock so you can see what time it is around the world to help organize matches
· You will now see bells by your name if it is your 1 year / 2 year / 3 year etc anniversary at eCribbage
· There are now badges for Cross top10 players and top10 gainers
· Cross bug where sometimes you would see the card change has now been fixed
· Argentine, Danish, and Netherlands flags have been added
· Browsing League Teams now shows their overall record as well as season record
August 19th, 2010
· Anybody watching a tournament cribbage game will now see face down cards instead of face up cards.
· CrossCribb now shows the current round the player is in from the lounge
· Clicking View Records on a player now shows them CrossCribb statistics
August 10th, 2010
· You can now see how many cards your opponent has to throw to the crib
· You can now view top 10 CrossCribb players & gainers
· You can now pause the game
· Your cross rank is now on your stats page
· Complete player stats now includes CrossCribb
August 5th, 2010
· Our very first CrossCribb tournament is coming this Saturday!
· CrossCribb in-game menubar has now been fixed
· You can now see stats against Cross computer opponents from Stats / View Stats for Computer Opponents
· CrossCribb tie games have been fixed
· Round now shows (Round 1 / 4, 3 / 6) instead of just Round 3
· The cross end round clipboard has been improved
August 2nd, 2010
· CrossCribb games are now rated, who will rise to the top of the charts first?
· You can see everyone’s cross rating with the cross tab above the users list and also from their player stats page.
· The pregame battle screen now shows cross stats.
· Cross Saved games now expire properly.
Other new stuff:
· The game now lets you know when you have unfinished games when you logon, sort of a friendly reminder
· The popup bulletins now go straight to the chat area if you are in a game instead of interrupting your game
July 29th, 2010
· The old CROSS_1400 computer has been rerated to CROSS_1200 since he was a bit too easy.
· We’ve now developed CROSS_1500 intermediate who should be more of a challenge.
July 28th, 2010
· CROSS_1400 the computer opponent for CrossCribb is here, let me know how he plays.
· If Cross is bug free over this weekend, we will change it to rated games on Monday.
· Also added a running tally for your cross hands on the side, and the ability to disable the running scores being shown on the side.
July 20th, 2010
· Now show the current round you are in
· Added saved games so if a person leaves, you can resume
· Fixed timer issues
· For 4 round and 6 round games, the game now ends at whichever comes first, 31 pts, or 4 or 6 rounds
· High / Last now work properly just showing you some more game stats similar to Kings Cribbage
July 16th, 2010
· You can now play a Cross game of either 4 rounds (2 cribs each), 6 rounds (2 cribs each), or up to 31 (like the board game).
· The person who has the crib now gets 2 pts for a jack cut,
· There is now a crib icon showing who’s crib it is, and the Cross scores are being updated correctly in the lounge.
· Next up is the move timer, computer opponent, saved games, and then rated games.
June 29th, 2010
· The CrossCribb game now ends at 31, and the little end of round freezes are gone.
· You can now choose your own direction you want to play in. So if you prefer counting horizontal, you can set your board to horizontal.
· If you like the challenge of being forced to play a specific direction, you can still set the game up so players can’t choose directions.
· Also, The last played card is now highlighted in green so you can see where your opponent played in case you looked away.
June 22nd, 2010
· Now when somebody requests to join your game, you will see how your rating will change if you win or lose.
June 10th, 2010
· Now when somebody requests to join your game, you will see how your rating will change if you win or lose.
· Also fixed League Play / Who’s Online, where send message actually sends the message correctly now.
· Also updated the investigator badge to have a number beside it so you can see how many ecribbage mysteries you solved.
June 3rd, 2010
· Updated the crib ratings mechanism to be less volatile and more conducive to playing lower rated players.
Here are the details of the change:
· The standard points change for a game is now 11 instead of 21. (if two 1800 players play each other and no skunks happen, one goes to 1811, one goes to 1789)
· Points for a skunk are now multiplied by 1.25 instead of 1.5.
· Points for a double skunk are now multiplied by 1.5 instead of by 2.
· The minimum # points you can gain while playing a low player is now 4 instead of 2.
· The maximum # points you can lose is now 21 instead of 42. (before skunks applied)
March 29th, 2010
· There will now be an asterisk (*) in the lounge by whoever currently has the crib in each game. This will help us figure out who is winning better from the lounge.
· Also now when players start typing, it will say “player x is typing…” so we know somebody is typing to us.
March 19th, 2010
· We have added 2 new lounges that were requested by our community.
· One is The Dungeon where sleepers will be moved to after 30 minutes of inactivity.
· You can still play games in The Dungeon.
· The other is the Computer Play lounge, all games against the computer will be
· moved into this lounge. We’ll give these lounges a try and see how they go!
March 17th, 2010
· Added an option to disable empty avatars if you don’t like looking at just the head, you can go into Options / Disable Empty Avatars.
· Also separated the chat window for users on netbooks with small screen resolution, so you can see the chat area better and move it around.
March 1st, 2010
· You can now vote on future ecribbage features to be added.
February 25th, 2010
· KC Robot smarter
November 19th, 2009
· You can now withdraw from tournaments if you change your mind about playing. There is a new “withdraw” button in the tournaments menu screen.
· Also if you check in as a single in a partners tournament but find a partner and don’t want to be assigned one, you can withdraw as a single, and then sign up as a partners team.