March 10th, 2011Balance Changes:
· Improved Masonry Upgrade health boost decreased from 20% to 10% for all 3 levels
· Siege Engine Level increased from 2 to 3
· Rifleman HP increased from 505 to 535
· Night Elves
· Warden Shadow Strike mana cost increased from 65 to 75
· Druid of the Talon Faerie Fire duration decreased from 120 to 90
· Blade master Wind Walk duration reduced from 20/40/60 to 20/35/50
· Raider Ensnare Cooldown increased from 12 to 16
· Spirit Wolf Rank 1 Wolf Level decreased from 3 to 2
· Ivory Tower gold cost increased from 30 to 40
· Tome of Experience now gives Heroes 100 experience points, down from 150
· Orb of Venom poison duration decreased from 8 to 6
· Warcraft III will now write its registry keys on launch.
· Widescreen (stretched) resolutions should now be available in the Video options.
· You can now purchase items from shops while Hexed.
· Scroll of Town Portal will no longer be consumed when casting fails when used at the same time that your Hero is Hexed.
· Hex will no longer extend the duration of Metamorphosis.
· Hex will no longer disable mana or health regeneration of Heroes.
· Wisps Detonate ability will no longer drain mana from Heroes while under the effects of Potion of Invulnerability.
· Fixed an issue where players were able to ally with opponents when alliances were locked (“share hack”).
· A gold exploit with buildings has been fixed.
March 13th, 2010
· Fixed an exploit rendering buildings non-interactable ("tower hack").
· Fixed an exploit allowing a player to bypass a summon ability's cooldown ("summon/cooldown hack").
· Fixed a client crash related to workers failing to build in an unintended way ("new crash hack").
· Fixed an exploit allowing the Blood Mages's Phoenix to be resurrected instantly ("phoenix hack").
· Fixed a bug allowing players to select an invalid matchmaking race resulting in all the player's units and buildings becoming sheep ("sheep hack").
December 2nd, 2009
· Fixed a problem with the "Chapter Six: The Culling" human campaign map that was preventing it from loading.
· Fixed an issue that allowed JASS functions to return incorrect values under certain conditions.
· Fixed an issue that caused the TriggerEvaluate native to return incorrect values under certain conditions.
· Fixed a minor memory leak when using GroupEnum natives.
· Fixed a crash when using the CreateImage native on PPC Mac.
· Updated Mac World Editor to work with recent JASS changes.
August 5th, 2009
· Fixed an exploit related to unsafe type casting that allowed users to execute arbitrary code in maps.
· Fixed the JASS unsafe type casting exploit ("return bug").
April 17th, 2009
· Battle.net now uses a new banner ad system.
· Fixed an exploit where an altered custom map would be seen identical to the original custom map.
· Fixed an issue where some patches could not apply on Intel Macs.
July 12th, 2008
· There is now a replay auto-save feature in the options menu. Replays are automatically saved to the "replay" folder.
· The game is now automatically saved in the event of a potential disconnect. These saved games are placed in the "save" folder.
· Player color selection can now be limited by the number of players in the game using an option in the "Advanced Options" screen during game creation.
· Added an option to always show unit and building health bars.
· You can now enable and disable the display of minimap signals from players and other observers using chat commands: /showminimapsignals and /hideminimapsignals.
· Added a new in-game cheat "maxfps" to limit the maximum frame rate to the given number. Example: "maxfps 30" will set the maximum frame rate to 30 FPS.
· The cooldown on unlimited usable items (example: the staff of preservation) now persists after the item is dropped or traded.
· A cooldown exploit with potions has been fixed.
· When you unburrow a Crypt Fiend, its auto-cast will no longer be toggled off.
· An exploit bug in which items could lose their cooldowns when transferred between heroes has been fixed.
· Fixed DotA-specific sound effects on Intel Macs.
· Fixed sound falloff on Intel Macs. Distant sounds should now still be audible.