February 11th, 2013New features:
· The "Log Topic Debug Level" option can now be specified in a per user, group, or location subconfiguration.
· Windows: Restrict the clickable hotspot for several options in the VShell Control Panel to the immediate option text area.
· VShell was not displaying the system error text in the log for some file transfer errors.
· Windows: In some cases, access to virtual roots on network shares was denied.
· Windows: On the VShell Control Panel Subconfiguration/Location page, the "Config" field was extended so that longer subconfiguration paths can be displayed in full.
May 19th, 2011
· GSSAPI key exchange could have failed in some cases with a protocol error.
· VRALib: The ITextStream object method ReadUntil() caused a crash when used with Visual Basic.
April 27th, 2011Bug fixes:
· VShell could have crashed when a user connected using public-key authentication and there was a passphrase protected private key in the users public-key folder.
· VShell FTPS: File transfers to the server could have failed when an SSL alert packet was of a certain size.
December 14th, 2009Limit user access to SSH2 commands and services using the public key:
· New support for public key "private use" headers allows admins to restrict users to commands or subsystems through the key.