December 21st, 2012
· Added Facebook Single Sign On - Login with your Facebook account
· Overhauled the Home screen and reskinned the Menu UI
· Added a bunch of new weapons and characters
· Many other small bug fixes & improvements!
October 11th, 2012
· New permanent weapons and gear for points!
· Added support for new XP system - progress up to level 80!
· Fixed a treasure trove of small bugs
August 16th, 2012
· New Shop UI
· New Armor UI
· New Mystery Boxes & Lucky Draws
· New Login Lucky Draw
· Added Quick Items! Use Grenades, Health, Ammo and Armor in game!
· Loads of new gear being released over the coming days
· New game servers with ping limits
· Fixed lot's of small bugs
May 23rd, 2012
· New Map: The Warehouse 2 in BlueBox
· Integrated 24 weapons & 2 full gear sets
· New in-game popups to help players discover offers in the Shop
· Polished 'Death' screen - take as long as you need to explore the Shop!
· Polished Account Creation process
· Better spawn previews for the loadout screen at the start of rounds
· Fixed a bug where your level would be displayed inaccurately at the end of a round
· Improved text in error messages and other places in the UI
· Fixed loadout bugs; the ability to equip the same weapon multiple times & the ability to equip non-melee weapons in the melee slot.
· Fixed Chat bugs related to being killed or the end of round occurring mid typing
· Many other bug fixes & improvements!
April 18th, 2012New features & content:
· Big graphical upgrade for Sky Garden
· Personalized recommendations for best gear & weapons per map
· Shop & Loadout accessible in-game
· Best player awards and badges and the end of a match
· Dynamic map loading
· Mouse input issue for non-HID mice (i.e. MS Wireless mice)
· Memory leak when respawning players
· Invisible private messages in communicator
· All players frozen on server
· "Frozen glitch" exploit
· Collider issues on Gideons Tower, Monkey Island & Lost Paradise 2
· Map & game mode filter on play page
· Broken animations & textures for multiple weapons
March 8th, 2012
· New weapons and gear
· Multithreaded rendering. Big performance increase for multicore CPUs
· Will not show window restore dialog and crash
· Fixed bug where the Friends list wouldn't load
· Many other fixes & improvements
February 16th, 2012
· Added In-App Purchases: Expand your character and loadout!
· New weapons & holo
· Optimized many materials for increased performance
· New splash loader sequence
· Improved exception tracking to help us squash bugs faster!
· Polished the login screen
· Updated colliders for 'Gideons Tower' and 'Lost Paradise Classic' to increase performance and gameplay
· Fixed bug where zombie holo's wouldn't render properly for some users
· & many other small fixes & tweaks!
January 21st, 2012
· New Maps "Space Station Alpha" & “Lost Paradise Classic”
· Completely new HUD
· Huge graphical & audio updates for weapons, levels and in-game feedback
· Improved Anti-Cheat
· New UberStrike logo!
· New Items: 'Dragon Edition' Chinese New Year gear, 'Vlad' Crossbow, 'Ultima Cannon' & more
· New In-game Nutshot, Headshot & Smackdown features
· New Home & Shop scenes with dynamic targets
· New Background music for Home Screen
· New Default character
· New Dynamic In-game feedback Double / triple / quad kill etc
· New Skybox for 'Sky Garden'
· Tutorial mode for new players (only when creating a new account)
· UI tweaks to Account Creation process, Clan page, Inbox page & Chat
· Upgraded water. Soft edges & dynamic displacement (High quality requires SM3.0)
· Upgraded skyboxes for all levels
· Improved lighting in CuberStrike and Sky Garden
· Upgraded client-server web service communication serialization and protocol
· Fixed issue where two maps would occasionally be loaded together
· Various collider updates for 'Monkey Island', 'Lost Paradise 2' & 'Gideons Tower'
· Corrected incorrect flags being displayed in Server Selection on Play Page
· Multiple powerup pickup bug
· Level locks on default games have been changed
· Maximum Level now increased to 40
· Many other small bug fixes & tweaks!
August 4th, 2011
· NEW MAPS! Fort Winter has been upgraded to an official map. New BlueBox map, CuberStrike, added.
· Huge game audio updates to almost every weapon and map.
· New ragdoll physics.
· New melee system - killing opponents with melee weapons is now more fun.
· Removed dropped coins, coins are now attributed automatically.
· Added 'Screenshot Mode' (P key) which removes the HUD.
· Added new camera shake upon landing from great height.
· Improved resolution selector for HD client.
· Added armor values for holos.
· Removed GUI (name) of dropped weapons.
· The Pain Hammer has a new look.
· The Battlesnake & Sabertooth now have warm up times.
· Weapon balance changes made to the Arctic Rifle, Magma Rifle, Firewave, Handgun, Jury, Machine Gun, Mad Splatter, Mythic Edge, Painzerfaust, Shotgun, Sniper & Thunderbuss.
· Many small bug fixes.
May 27th, 2011
· EXCLUSIVE MAC APP STORE BUNDLE! iLauncher, Splattergun, Cannon, Sniper Rifle, Shotgun & Handgun.
· 3 NEW MAPS! Gideons Tower & 2 BlueBox Maps (Sky Garden + Fort Winter)
· NEW TEAM ELIMINATION GAME MODE!
· New screen resolution selector
· New offline training mode - play without an internet connection!
· New 'Create Game' panel
· Loads of new weapons and gear
· Updated power ups and spawn points on all maps
· Simplified Inventory UI in Shop
· Added Equip/Buy panel when purchasing and browsing items already owned
· New GUI for friends list in inbox page
· Updated server player limit
· Added follow player and spectator modes for Team Elimination
· Shiny new in-game and UI font
· Fixed bug where server connection fails on high ping
· Dropped weapons and coins are now destroyed when a player leaves
· Removed small delay when switching weapons
· You can now return to the 'Login' screen from the 'Create Character' screen
· Various other bug fixes and optimizations