February 20th, 2013
· Fixes several bugs reported by users over the last six months.
July 28th, 2012Fixes the following bugs:
· issue with expansion of date/time abbreviations
· when using TAB to trigger expansion in Safari, the text is now correctly inserted in the current field prior to tabbing to the next field
· add a clipping correctly saves the new clipping
July 9th, 2011
· Added a spiffy new Date / Time Math function that will expand a date abbreviation of your choosing to a calculated-on-the-fly date and / or time in the future. Or in the past, for that matter… It’s better than a flux capacitor, really. Great Scott!
· There’s a new way to issue a SHIFT-TAB (which can move the cursor to a cell to the left in a table or to a previous field in a form).
As requested by one of our customers, we’ve introduced another ‘hidden’ option. It tells TypeIt4Me not to use just the first four characters of what you’ve copied to the clipboard as a default suggestion when proposing an abbreviation in Add a Clipping:
· defaults write com.typeit4me.TypeIt4MeMenu shortenProposedAbb -bool NO
· For now, the above command needs to be copied and pasted – or typed – in Terminal as the option is not currently included in TypeIt4Me’s preferences screen. If this feature proves popular we will look into making it more user friendly in a future release. If you try it and decide you don’t like it, you can revert to normal by firing up Terminal again and entering the following line: defaults write com.typeit4me.TypeIt4MeMenu shortenProposedAbb -bool YES
· Remedied a problem introduced by the upcoming Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (are you as excited as we are about upgrading?)
May 27th, 2011
· Fixed bug affecting first use of app
March 28th, 2011New or changed features:
· Added Show Duplicates.
· Added warning when pasting clippings (cmd-v) would create duplicate(s).
· In Edit Clippings window, cmd-F now moves keyboard focus to search field, cmd-L to clippings list.
· Periodic file save now only happens if there are unsaved changes.
· The position of the vertical split bar in Edit Clippings window is saved and restored.
Added the following 3 options, each requested by a single user:
· defaults write com.typeit4me.TypeIt4MeMenu noFadeEffectOnMainWindow -bool YES
· defaults write com.typeit4me.TypeIt4MeMenu dontProposeContentsOfPasteboard -bool YES
· defaults write com.typeit4me.TypeIt4MeMenu AddCmdQ -bool YES
· The above commands need to be typed in Terminal as there is currently no UI for them in the preferences.
· added “ALMOST EQUAL TO” (Unicode 2248) to set of punctuation signs (“.,+-~/”) that can precede numerals in abbs that expand number+suffix combos.
· Users can now add more than one backspace symbols at the start of clippings.
· Fixed crashes when launching TypeIt4Me when its preferences file has become corrupted.
· Restored “Trigger on period(.) followed by another delimiter” functionality.
April 8th, 2010Fixes:
· Restores clipboard after expansion
· No longer accepts older registration codes only to reject them later
· Triggering expansion with TAB no longer leaves first letter of abb behind
· Restores contents of clipboard no matter what other modifiers are pressed on cmd-v
· Handles older as well as latest SpellCatcher XML export
· Handles CR (return) in a similar way to TAB when expanding in spreadsheets
September 7th, 2009
· Added Sort by Label.
· Removed a number of debug strings sent to console log.
· Replaced deprecated API.
September 7th, 2009
· Fixed glitch that was causing this warning alert to pop up on every restart.
· Recompiled so that it now also works under 10.4.x (Tiger)
August 28th, 2009
· Fixed glitch under Snow Leopard.
March 8th, 2009
· Fixed bug that would cause TypeIt4Me to quit unexpectedly (crash) for some users.
· Clicking the up and down scroll arrows in the preferences pane view now properly scrolls the clipping text.
· French and German localised versions now include autocue.
January 1st, 2009
· New feature: typing a few letters in the search field under the list of clippings will now filter the list to show only those clippings containing those letters as part of either the abbreviation and/or the clipping itself.
· Fixes: plugged a memory leak or two.
August 1st, 2008
· Flags transient pasteboard content to prevent clippings appearing in CopyPaste's clipboard history;
· Auto-repairs missing "AutoCorrect ignore list" file issue;
· Allows resizing of Application column in Applications tab
· French localisation ("Mactylo") is back, as is a slightly incomplete German (hilfe anyone?).
· Note: User Guide in PDF only available in English for now.
June 9th, 2008
· Fixes bug which prevented expansion using DVORAK keyboard layout.
March 2nd, 2008
· fixes bug introduced in 4.0.1 which was preventing TypeIt4Me from starting up after a log out or restart.
February 25th, 2008
· TypeIt4Me should now remain on when replacing a previous 3.x or 4.x version that was on at the time of installing 4.0.1.
February 20th, 2008
· This is TypeIt4Me 4.0, thanks to all the beta testers for their feedback!