November 26th, 2012FLUX MODE AND MACRO FX:
· Activate the new Flux Mode and it tracks the time while you juggle cue points, loop and re-edit the track live, then lets you drop back in at exactly the right moment. A powerful creative weapon and an innovative tool for maximum creativity and point-perfect timing.
· When released, the track drops exactly where it would have been if it had run “uninterrupted”. A convenient visual indicator in the waveform keeps track for you.
· Macro FX combine multiple TRAKTOR effects on a single control. Now it’s easier than ever to build up, breakdown and destroy tracks with a single, intuitive action – without being an FX guru.
May 26th, 2012KEY FEATURES:
· New Remix Decks
· Integration of TRAKTOR KONTROL F1
· Remix Sets can be exported to TRAKTOR Pak files for sharing and importing into other TRAKTOR systems
· Fully reworked tempo and beat detection
· Additional options dialog with predefined BPM ranges allows to customize the behavior of the analysis right before it is triggered
· Specialized BPM detection for loops, one-shots and files shorter than 20 seconds
BROWSER / COLLECTION:
· Content of Remix Deck can be saved and reloaded as Remix Set managed in the Browser as a single entry
· Context menus in browser are now content type sensitive
· State of browser tree is recalled from previous session when starting TRAKTOR
· iTunes node now can always be opened by ignoring corrupt entries in iTunes xml
· Select-All feature moved from double-click on tree node to context menu, to avoid conflicts with double-click opening of folders
· Search in browser now includes path name
· Importing another collection now preserves favorites
· History playlists now contain duration of played tracks
· Exported playlists now contain correct path information to the contained files
· Browser status bar shows correct information about search results
· Horizontal scrolling in browser using a trackpad improved
· Fully reworked structure and consolidated wording of mappable Controller Manager entries
· Controller Manager now suggests corresponding output for the selected input to facilitate mapping of LED's
· MIDI outputs (typically LED's) can now be learned by pressing the corresponding MIDI button
· Added "Slot Play Type" and "Slot Trigger Type" to the list of modifier conditions
· User defined Input/Output Routings are new saved between sessions
· The control panels of Traktor Audio interfaces can now be opened without interrupting audio
· Repeatedly duplicating the same track is now totally seamless
· Stripe display for high resolution displays fixed
· Auto loops size now follows manual loops size which allows to adjust manual loops with the auto loop controls.
· The channel filter curves have been shaped for smoother transitions around the neutral position
· Improved stability of MK2 timecode decoder
· Disabled processing of unused timecode decoders
· Timecode drift compensation and skipless mode are now also working at 45 RPM
· Exiting timecode CD rescue mode by skipping to start of CD Track 2 fixed
· Synchro-start is now correctly applied when staring playback of a deck, which has previously been stopped by stopping the timecode record
TRAKTOR KONTROL S4/S2:
· S4/S2 sample slot functionality matched to Remix Deck functionality
THIRD PARTY CONTROLLERS:
· Improved Jogweel and Joglight integration for Pioneer CDJ-2000, CDJ-900 and CDJ-400
December 12th, 2011
· MIDI Clock send/receive stability improved
· Cueing issues with CD Timecode fixed
· Track start position offset with timecode media fixed
· CUP instant mode with "Quant" enabled fixed
· CUP instant mode for decks B/C/D fixed
· Built-in soundcard fall-back fixed
· MIDI controls "Tempo Sync", "Load Loop Play", "Load From List" and "Track End Warning" fixed
· Drag & Drop from preview player to deck fixed
· Timecode calibration routine improved
· TAP when working with beatgrids fixed
· Reset deck controls for pitch fader fixed
· Issues when loading a missing sample to a sample slot fixed
· Issues with ASIO control panel for some 3rd party devices fixed
March 31st, 2011Optimized used interface + TruWave:
· TruWave waveforms offer a whole new dimension to your mix differentiate between kicks, hi-hats and snares and anticipate your mix
· Thanks to various zoom levels, set up tighter cue points than ever before
· The overview of the whole track ("stripe") clearly displays the track's arrangement with full detail
· New layouts, including Essential View for maximum ease-of-use when using TRAKTOR with external mixer and controller(s)
· Sample Decks
· Grab and layer your own loops or use the included loop content. Create one-shot samples or use the included DJ Craze scratch sounds
· Grab loops live out of a running deck, store your favorites in the loop library, and develop your own arsenal of beats and sounds
· Layer up loops in perfect sync with the decks
· PRO versions only: Tweak the volume and filter for each Sample Deck slot separately
· PRO versions only: 2 different sizes for the Sample Decks; each of the 4 decks can be switched from track deck to Sample Deck and vice versa, on the fly
· New effects
· Tape Delay, Ramp Delay, Bouncer and Auto Bouncer join the arsenal of professional DJ effects, taking the potential for sound mangling to the extreme
· With a multi-channel audio interface such as the TRAKTOR AUDIO 10 you can now use TRAKTOR effects as an independent send / receive effects unit
· Included loop content
· 40 original loops and 10 full tracks drawn from Loopmasters' new DJ Mixtools series, plus additional scratch sounds by DMC Champ DJ Craze
· Drum, bass, percussion and synth loop in dubstep, minimal, house, techno and trance styles
· Grab loops from any playing track in seconds, and save them in the loop library
· Loop recorder
· Trigger the recording using a foot pedal, a DJ controller such as TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 or a keyboard hot key
· Overdub on top of the running loop in real time, creating additional layers and heightening dramatic FX buildups and peaks
· Works like a 5th deck. You can transfer the layered loop into a Sample Deck slot instantly, freeing up the Loop Recorder for further use
April 7th, 2010New and improved features:
· Native support for Numark Mixdeck added
· Sensitivity issue with Pioneer CDJ-2000 platter signal fixed
· Play count issue fixed
· Import date reset fixed
February 25th, 2010Fixes:
· Potential feedback overload with certain delay and reverb algorithms fixed.
· Hotcue deletion with locked beat grid fixed.
· 14bit resolution for MIDI pitch fader fixed.
· Setup Wizard now assigns decks properly for timecode mode.
September 19th, 2008
· Fixed: Wrong output level meter (external mode).
· Fixed: History Playlist (Wrong Deck in History).
· Fixed: Crashes on certain Fonts.
· Fixed: Zero4 (Input switch does not work).
· Fixed: Various potential crashes.
March 10th, 2008
· New: TRAKTOR iTunes node lists all associated iTunes folders and subfolders (no flatten view)
· Fixed: Gui freezes and audio dropouts after several hours of use fixed
· Fixed: Fluctiating Pitch while switching between
· Absolute/Relative/Internal mode fixed
· Fixed: Tempo is not taken over when duplicating decks
· Fixed: Crashes after clicking in browser tree fixed