September 7th, 2012Resolved issue where updating would generate invalid signature message:
· Customers still encountering this error will need to download a full version of Toast 11.1 from our software update page or install a previous version and then update.
September 6th, 2012
· Resolved digital signing issue which occured on some OS versions
September 5th, 2012
· Resolved issue where some users could not complete Setup Assistant
· Resolved file extension issue encountered when saving projects
· Disc Images can now be created on all systems with no optical drive
September 1st, 2012
· Added Mountion Lion (10.8) compatibility
· Added support for recording to 100GB and 128GB BDXL media
· Implemented Gatekeeper Support
· Mountain Lion users with 10.8 will need to update to 10.8.1 or later to publish video to YouTube
Web-Video feature improvements:
· Requires using Safari to capture web-video
· YouTube users may need to OPT OUT of HTML5 Trial
Toast has been fully Cocoa-ized:
· Hundreds of changes and fixes implemented as a part of this effort
April 11th, 2012
· Resolved various localization issues
· Resolved compatibility issues with some video files exported to PS Vita format
September 8th, 2010
· Removes erroneous pre-release message on launch
May 14th, 2010
· iPad video export profile now available as device setting for video exports
· TiVo recordings (US only) can now be exported at 640x480 resolution
· Resolves issue where text entered may appear outside text field
· Resolves issue where DVD-Video volume with \ in name may be handled incorrectly
· Resolves issue which may cause application to crash
March 12th, 2010
· Updated TiVo Transfer application to resolve issue where some TiVo DVRs may not be seen on local network.
February 9th, 2010
· Resolves issue where adding VIDEO_TS or Image files may result in error message
· Resolves issue where dragging EyeTV recordings to content area may result in error message
· Resolves an issue where some DivX/AVI recordings may have AV sync issues when authored to Blu-ray Disc
· Resolves an issue that caused SVCD projects to return a –50 error code
· Resolves issue playing back US TiVo recordings
December 17th, 2009
· Resolves issue importing some FLV (Video for Adobe Flash) which is incorrectly authored or contains non-standard metadata.
· Resolves issue where some AVCHD source video experienced AV sync issues after conversion or authoring.
· Improved interoperability with Turbo.264 hardware H.264 encoder.
· Resolves issue burning Sparse Images.
· Use of mouse scroll wheel no longer opens additional dialogs.
· Resolves issue that may cause Disc Utility (Mac OS X v10.6 only) to show burned discs as damaged.
October 29th, 2009
· Resolves issue mounting BD media
October 29th, 2009
· Resolves issue handling AAC audio in non-MPEG4 container
· 1440x1080 video exported for PlayStation 3 now correctly plays back at 16:9
· Chapter marked from QuickTime movies are now handled correctly
· Disc Image Mounting should now function correctly on both 32-bit and 64-bit kernel
· Mount It and Toast It should now appear correctly on all supported operating systems
· iPhone 3GS generated video with vetical orientation now has correct resolution and aspect ratio when converted
· Photo Discs created with Toast 10.0.3 and higher should no longer generate a crash when launching Slideshow application
· Chapter titles imported from specific QuickTime movies are now imported with proper characters
· Resolves issue that may cause Blu-Ray video or AVCHD discs created with Toast to not play or display a black screen on some Blu-ray players
· Resolves various issues related to merging multiple video clips
· Resolves an issue that may cause a crash when mounting volumes
· Resolves an issue with EyeTV recordings being burned as Blu-ray video
· Resolves an issue encoding specific MPEG-1 files that previously failed with Error –39
· Resolves issue where some AAC audio being exported or authored contained background noise
· Resolves timestamp related issue when burning to DVD-R
· Resolves issue where working with specific DV files may have caused Toast to crash
· Resolves issue with event handling, scrolling mouse wheel should no longer invoke dialog boxes
April 9th, 2009
· Resolves crash issue that may occur with some FLAC audio files.
· Resolves issue when converting QuickTime movies with text tracks.
· Improved handling of corrupt PCM audio packets.
February 26th, 2009
· Improved handling of AIFF audio files.
· Resolves issue where some users may be unable to add audio to Music DVD project.
· Resolves issue where creating Audiobook project may result in –35 error.
· Resolves issue where users may be unable to remove video from appearing in the Web Video Media Browser view.
· Resolves issue that may occur when creating disc images so that users are not prompted for additional information.
· Resolves crash that may occur when opening audio projects saved in a previous version of Toast.
· Audiobook projects will be split automatically if they become larger than iTunes is able to play back.
· AVCHD Archive discs created from memory card-based cameras should now play correctly on Blu-ray players.
January 5th, 2009
· Extract clips from any DVD-Video and convert to the format of your choice.
· Save web video to enjoy on TV and on-the-go.
· Archive AVCHD camera footage to disc with a single click.
· Build your MP3 library with automatic capture and tagging of Internet audio.
· Convert audiobook CDs for playback on your iPod.
· Transfer video from your Mac to your TiVo DVR to enjoy on your TV.
· Enjoy over 20 new stunning DVD and Blu-ray Disc menu styles.
· Sync up folders bi-directionally - between multiple computers, folders or external drives.
November 4th, 2008
· Resolves a number of MPEG video related audio/video sync issues.
· Resolves issue related to looping chapters on authored video discs.
· Resolves issue with some video files that may cause -39 error.
· Improves compatibility for disc images with 2K block size in partition map.
· Improves compatibility for disc images with only XML resource fork.
· Improved detection of AVCHD volumes.
· Resolves issues relating to cutting and trimming TiVo recordings with Toast Video Player.
March 29th, 2008
· Resolves a number of encoding issues related to high-definition source content and creation of Blu-ray video discs
· Resolves situation where high-definition DVDs would not play back on PlayStation 3
· Resolves a number of TiVo related audio/video sync issues