September 9th, 2009
· Now compatible with Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
· The TFTP service is now started is secure mode, to chroot to the tftp working folder on startup.
· If you have Tiger or Leopard, which started tftpd in insecure mode by default, TftpServer will fix the tftp configuration to start in secure mode.
· The TFTP service status reported by TftpServer now effectively checks if the service is running instead of just checking if it was set to start on boot.
· Removed the Console Log because it was no longer useful since Mac OS X 10.3 Panther.