New in version 3.6
March 4th, 2013
- Corrects a bug when "delta t" is a negative number.
New in version 3.5 (February 11th, 2013)
- Version 3.5, with the new functions dtChange and Compare, allows the Format script to change the dt value while the calculation is in progress. So values around a chosen t value can be investigated more closely. Or one can approach a singularity as closely as desired.
New in version 3.4 (December 7th, 2012)
- When you do a File Save, now both the function array and the output format are written to the file.
New in version 3.3 (November 22nd, 2012)
- Built with Real Studio 2012 Release 1.2.
New in version 3.2 (March 18th, 2011)
- Now supports PPC for Mac OS 10.5 and later.
New in version 3.1 (December 2nd, 2010)
- Now has the correct initial values in the default output.
New in version 3.0 (November 29th, 2010)
- Gives the user the option of programming the output to whatever is desired.
New in version 2.0 (November 24th, 2010)
- Now has arrays to handle an unlimited number of equations.
New in version 220.127.116.11.0 (November 17th, 2010)
- Adds the hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, and atanh.