March 4th, 2013
· Corrects a bug when "delta t" is a negative number.
February 11th, 2013
· Version 3.5, with the new functions dtChange and Compare, allows the Format script to change the dt value while the calculation is in progress. So values around a chosen t value can be investigated more closely. Or one can approach a singularity as closely as desired.
December 7th, 2012
· When you do a File Save, now both the function array and the output format are written to the file.
November 22nd, 2012
· Built with Real Studio 2012 Release 1.2.
March 18th, 2011
· Now supports PPC for Mac OS 10.5 and later.
December 2nd, 2010
· Now has the correct initial values in the default output.
November 29th, 2010
· Gives the user the option of programming the output to whatever is desired.
November 24th, 2010
· Now has arrays to handle an unlimited number of equations.
November 17th, 2010
· Adds the hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, asinh, acosh, and atanh.