April 10th, 2013
· Added Silent Way Logic Project.
· Added controls for Interface Categories.
· Silent Way Step LFO can now be reset and/or triggered by MIDI notes and/or incoming CVs.
· Added ‘Gate Length’ control to Silent Way Step LFO.
· Added ‘Random’ feature to Silent Way Step LFO.
· Silent Way CV To MIDI, VST version, can now output MIDI direct to the host.
· Silent Way CV To MIDI can now output MIDI directly to Silent Way Learner.
· Silent Way Learner now supports MIDI polyphonic pressure messages.
· Added ‘SMUX Proof’ mode for Silent Way ESX-4CV Combiner.
· Fixed Silent Way Learner, VST and AU versions, to correctly output silence.
January 24th, 2013
· Added a new plug-in: Silent Way Function. SW Function applies simple mathematical operations to incoming CVs. It is intended to be particularly useful in conjunction with the forthcoming ES-6 and ES-7 modules.
· Added "Calibrated" mode to Silent Way Follower, allowing it to use calibration profiles generated in SW Voice Controller, for accurate pitch tracking from incoming audio to your analogue VCOs.
· Added "Transport2" sync mode to Silent Way LFO. Like the existing Transport mode, but stops when the host transport stops.
· Added a “Transfer” button to Silent Way Soundplane and Silent Way Follower, allowing one click transfer of a calibration from Voice Controller to another plug-in that uses is, without having to save the calibration to disk and load it back in.
· Added support for the Expert Sleepers ES-5 module to Silent Way Sync.
· Added sustain pedal support to Silent Way Voice Controller.
· Fixed a bug that would cause Silent Way Follower to lock up the host application.
December 20th, 2012
· Added support for Avid’s AAX format (for Pro Tools 10).
September 7th, 2012
· Fixed a problem that prevented use of the plug-in status bar (mute, presets etc.) in Cubase Mac OS X 32 bit.
· Added the ability to skin the colours of the various graph elements in the UIs (e.g. envelope displays).
August 29th, 2012
· Added 5 new plug-ins: Silent Way ES-5 Controller, Silent Way ESX-4CV Combiner, Silent Way Follower, Silent Way Learner and Silent Way Soundplane.
· 64 bit support (OS X and Windows).
· New GUI look.
· Added skinning - fully customisable GUIs.
· Added MIDI learn for easy remote control from MIDI control surfaces.
· Added new OSC control features for trivial setup with popular OSC apps such as TouchOSC.
· All plug-ins are now installed in a single bundle (OS X)/dll (Windows).
· Numerous other small fixes and enhancements.
August 1st, 2012
· new plug-in: SW Learner, providing centralised MIDI learn and OSC support.
· new plug-in: SW Follower, providing pitch and envelope tracking
· new plug-in: SW Soundplane, providing support for the Madrona Labs Soundplane instrument
· v2 beta 5 now uses a Silent Way v2 licence.
· v2 licences are available to purchase now.
· v2 is $59.
· an upgrade from v1 to v2 is $20.
· if you purchased v1 in 2012, the upgrade is $10. Contact Expert Sleepers for a discount coupon.
· a new Licence Manager (1.0.18) is required
· SW Sync in beta 5 now has the same Logic bug workaround as v1.7.3
· SW Sync has new parameters: Mute Clock, Multiplier and the option to invert signals when using an ES-5 or ESX-8GT
· SW Trigger has an envelope multiplier (as in the Voice Controller)
· there's now an effect version of SW Trigger which can be triggered by incoming CV (this is useful when using the Step LFO for sequencing, so you can derive an envelope from the LFO's gate output)
July 24th, 2012
· This version adds a workaround to the Silent Way Sync plug-in for a Logic Pro bug which could cause erratic clock output.
May 23rd, 2012
· Added workaround for a REAPER bug which would show most of the Silent Way VSTis as VSTs in the plug-in lists.
· Added the 6 channel version of SW AC Encoder.
· Fixed AU Validation fail with SW Quantizer.
· First usable version of SW ESX-4CV Combiner.
· Added SysEx support in ES-4 Controller MIDI output.
· Fixed bug in ES-4 Controller which could corrupt the outputs once the plug-in had timed out.
November 25th, 2011
· This version fixes the behavior of the Silent Way Sync plug-in when the host’s transport is in cycle mode.
November 25th, 2011
· A new plug-in, Silent Way Sync, is added to the suite. This takes the DIN sync generator from the ES-4 Controller plug-in and expands on it to become a general purpose clock/trigger/sync plug-in.
· Fixes various issues with parameter automation and GUI updates.
· Fixes the ES-4 Controller plug-in’s response to MIDI channels (previously it would respond to mes- sages on any and all MIDI channels) and adds a ‘Channelise’ capability to the MIDI Out section.
November 10th, 2011
· Added Trigger Length control to Silent Way Voice Controller and Silent Way Trigger.
· Fixed a bug in the behaviour of Newest note priority mode in Silent Way Voice Con-
October 18th, 2011
· The AU Generator variants of the Silent Way DC, Silent Way CV Input, Silent Way LFO and Silent Way Step LFO plug-ins have been replaced by AU Instrument vari- ants, so as to be compatible with AU validation under OS X Lion.
· Added ‘Reset By Note’ option to Silent Way LFO.
· Added visual feedback of the LFO’s position in its cycle to Silent Way LFO.
· Added a ‘Create ES-4 Calibration’ button to Silent Way Quantizer.
September 20th, 2011
· Added ‘Transpose’ and ES-4 mode options to Silent Way Voice Controller.
April 28th, 2011
· Adds an 'output configuration' option to the VST versions of the Silent Way Voice Controller plug-in, allowing the plug-in's outputs to be presented to the host as either a 6-channel bus, three stereo busses or six mono busses. Note that there is an updated version of the user manual for this release.
November 23rd, 2010
· Added support for the Expert Sleepers ES-2-2 module to the Silent Way CV Input plug-in.
· Added a 6 channel variant of the Silent Way AC Encoder VST plug-in, for convenience of use in Cubase where a 6 channel bus is being used for the Silent Way Voice Controller plug-in.
August 4th, 2010
· This update increases the maximum range of the Silent Way Voice Controller's pitch bend function.
June 29th, 2010
· Added support for musical scales to Silent Way Quantizer.
· Changed all the plug-in names (that appear in host UIs) from "Silent Way ..." to "SW ...", so that more of the actual name is visible when space is limited.