June 14th, 2013
· Corrects the phenomenon that the software performs abnormal termination when you double click to start SIGMA Photo Pro.
· Corrects the condition where Lens Profile Correction Mode does not correct for chromatic aberration during color processing.
· Improves the speed of the thumbnail display in the main window.
· Corrects the phenomenon that the noise reduction setting returns to default when saving images in the main window and selecting “Adjustment Mode – Custom”.
· Corrects the phenomenon that file names for thumbnails are not displayed in the main window.
· Corrects the phenomenon that display profiles reflect on the printing result.
March 27th, 2013
· Offers improved stability of the software performance.
· Adds the lens information of 30mm F1.4 DC HSM.
· Corrects the phenomenon that banding noise is found if the output image size is set at x2 to save the image after using the film grain function in the monochrome process.
· Corrects the phenomenon that streaky noise is occasionally seen in a part of the image.
· Corrects the phenomenon that the saved images do not reflect the proper amount of noise reduction of the monochrome process.
· Corrects the phenomenon that by selecting multiple monochrome images and saving them in the Main window saves some pictures as color.
· Corrects the phenomenon that a part of the navigation and adjustment pallet is not displayed properly.
· Corrects the wrong sharpness processing in the image in the review window.
· Corrects the phenomenon that extracting JPEG data occasionally does not reflect the flag mark of the X3F files.
March 11th, 2013
· New interface for the Monochrome Mode.
· It is only compatible with the RAW data of the SD1, SD1 Merrill, DP1 Merrill, DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill.
· Setting of noise reduction is available from the “Edit” icon in the main window.
· When you select “Auto” for adjustment setting, the appropriate preset value for the color mode is automatically selected (Only compatible with the data of SD1, SD1 Merrill, DP1 Merrill, DP2 Merrill and DP3 Merrill).
· Change in the design of the interface for fringing reduction.
· Corrects the phenomenon that the color of X3F file in SIGMA Photo Pro looks different from the same JPEG image file opened in the standard application of Macintosh.
November 22nd, 2012
· Corrects the phenomenon identified with computers that operate with 9 threads or more. Under this environment, the software crashes unexpectedly while displaying the review window or saving images.
· Corrects the phenomenon identified with some displays that have high resolution. The software crashes unexpectedly when images are displayed on such monitors.
· Corrects the phenomenon that color space setting happens to show unrequested colors, if the “Working Color Space for X3F files” in the “Preferences” is set as default.
October 27th, 2012
· Incorporates fringe correction function.
· Incorporates Banding Noise Reduction (only in RAW data of SIGMA SD1, SIGMA SD1 Merrill, SIGMA DP1 Merrill, and SIGMA DP2 Merrill).
· Adds “FOV Classic Blue” to Color mode (only in RAW data of SIGMA SD1, SIGMA SD1 Merrill, SIGMA DP1 Merrill, and SIGMA DP2 Merrill).
· Corrects the phenomenon of communication function accessing unnecessary website.
· Corrects the phenomenon that exposure adjustment of JPEG files do not accurately function.
· Adds white balance information to thumbnails with photography information.
· Adds white balance and color mode information to photography information field of the main window.
July 19th, 2012
· Compatibility with RAW file of SIGMA DP1 Merrill and SIGMA DP2 Merrill.
· Aberration correction mode has been added.
· Image processing speed for RAW file of SIGMA SD1, SIGMA SD1 Merrill, SIGMA DP1 Merrill and SIGMA DP2 Merrill has been improved.
· The name of the lens used is displayed in an information field of the Review Window (only for SIGMA SD1, SIGMA SD1 Merrill, SIGMA DP1 Merrill and SIGMA DP2 Merrill).
· Originally, prioritizing display quality mode was switched to prioritizing display speed mode automatically when settings such as White balance and Noise Reduction were changed. Now, it will not be switched, even if the settings are changed.
· Corrects the phenomenon that the software crashes during cycle through images displayed in the Review Window under Mac OS 10.7.
· Corrects the rarely occurring phenomenon that it takes longer than necessary to process the image files with batch processing.
· Corrects the phenomenon of software freeze when the Print dialog box is displayed.
December 22nd, 2011
· Change the algorithm of white balance at high ISO.
June 28th, 2010
· Compatibility with RAW file of SD15
· Corrects the malfunction of SIGMA Photo Pro4.1
April 27th, 2009
· It is compatible with DP2's RAW image.
April 10th, 2008
· An improved interface for Macintosh users.
· Ability to print from RAW files
· It is equipped with a magnification loupe function to enlarge only a certain place quickly.
· Universal Binary compatibility with Intel processor equipped Macintosh computers.
· Compatibility with Mac OSX Leopard
· Zoom slider can change the size of thumbnails.