New in version 1.39 Beta 2
December 3rd, 2012
- Added 64bit kernel version.
- Added new resolutions.
- Workaround for 10.6 fast user switch Workpace problem.
- Changed to use JNXFree.framework now.
- Removed unneeded logging.
New in version 1.38 (January 7th, 2010)
- Updated driver to include more resolutions.
- Fixed an issue that the driver would show only weird resolutions.
- Updated driver installer to fix an installation issue on some 10.6 machines.
- Included JollysFastVNC 1.0 release.
- Updated Sparkle framework.
New in version 1.36 (October 13th, 2009)
- Added Help and Show Log menu items.
- Added 16Bit workaround for a bug in SnowLeopard. The Windowserver process crashes on 10.6 if one of the displays is in 16bit and the machine goes to sleep. Changing the bit depth just before going to sleep does not work as workaround so 16 bit is disabled on SnowLeopard completly until Apple fixes that.
- Added disablebonjour. In case you want ScreenRecycler announce itself via Bonjour type defaults write com.screenrecycler disablebonjour YES in a Terminal.
- Added some resolutions to the driver.
- Added license to be used on pluggable drives.
New in version 1.34 (July 24th, 2009)
- Added automatic disconnect on sleep. To prevent this new feature use defaults write com.screenrecycler keepconnectiononsleep YES.
- Automatic wakeup of remote computer after sleep. To prevent this new feature use defaults write com.screenrecycler disablewakeonlan YES.
- Added Driver/ReInstall and Driver/Uninstall menu items. In case you want to reinstall the driver (in case it has a few more resolutions) you can do that now from within the program.
- Changed the way on how ScreenRecycler finds out it's own name and addresses at start to prevent ScreenRecycler to wait there on the system to give back valid names and addresses.
New in version 1.32 (June 24th, 2009)
- Updated Installation of driver to let it install on future operating systems.
- Added 1024x1600, 3200x1600 resolutions.
- Updated CrashReporter to include logfiles.
- Minor internal cleanup.
- Fixed bug that caused sending of an invalid cursor.
New in version 1.30 (April 1st, 2009)
- Added iPhone and Netbook resolutions and double resolutions (2x1024x769,2x1280x1024) to the driver. As the old driver is compatible (just added those resolutions) you do not see a driver upgrade panel. If you want the new resolutions install the driver. It's located inside the application bundle.
- Internal cleanup of code, fixed possible bug introduced in the last version.
- Fixed nib file.
- Fixed trialversion panel for unregisterd users. (this build)
New in version 1.24 (December 8th, 2008)
- Status window now contains a status and seperate text.
- Fixed that screen did not get disabled at trialtime end.
- Updated source repository and buildscripts to git.
- Updated JollysFastVNCVersion to newest version.
New in version 1.22 (August 20th, 2008)
- Fixed problem when switching networks or when having no local hostname.
New in version 1.20 (August 8th, 2008)
- Added missing uninstaller to dmg again.
- Speedup connection vending when reverse lookup is slow.
- Updates icon on some error conditions now correctly.
- Added current version of JollysFastVNC 0.96.40.