September 21st, 2012
· [New] Compatible with MacOS X Mountain Lion.
· [New] You can now resize the screen image and comment column size proportions when viewing a screen.
· [New] You can now resize the comment column proportions when publishing your screen.
· [Fix] Buttons no longer show a tick next to the last chosen item. This stops this option being chosen if the user presses down on a button but moves off before letting go of the mouse.
· [Fix] A number of network errors have been fixed.
May 3rd, 2011
· [New] If there is a problem sending the image to the server it now tells you the drop in image quality or the drop in resolution in the error message.
· [Fix] Now downloads the latest screens to the local database even if only publishing.
· All Modules
· [New] When running a Backup the Project Name now appears next to the File Name so you know what Project is being backed up.
· [New] The User now has their own WorkPhone and WorkMobile fields. These are used by TwitHaven to receive SMS messages, as well as acting as an internal record.
· [New] The Backup now saves the files in CSV format rather than tab-delimited.
· [Fix] The Quit menu has been returned to the Login window for Windows (sorry!).
· [Fix] The Error window no longer appears after a Backup, unless there were errors.
· [Fix] The DocHaven window no longer appears when a Backup is finished.
· [Fix] The Configure menu, on Login, has been moved to the File menu.
· [Fix] Old and unused fields in the User, Document and Screen tables have been removed.
· [Deprecated] The HMS Solo option, while selectable via the Configure menu a login, is no longer supported.
March 17th, 2011
· [New] Linux can now publish their screens.
· [New] Clicking the subscribed screen image will toggle between full screen and window views.
· [Fix] The Subscribe window no longer polls for publishers unless it is brought to the front.
· [Fix] The iPhone checkbox has been renamed as ThumbNail and is checked by default. The thumbnail image is used when logging in via the web site. Clicking the thumbnail image will open the full size image in a window.
· [Fix] The contextual menu items on the main Client window have been moved to the Options menu.
· [Fix] Publish on Linux no longer freezes when viewing the preview screen.
· [Fix] Command-S now brings up the ScreenHaven window properly, no longer having to press it twice.
January 4th, 2010
· [New] You can now set the image to only be updated on the server if the image has changed since the last image sent. This is useful for security webcams, presentations or portions of the screen that often remain unchanged for a long time, so don’t need another identical image to be sent.
· [New] You can now adjust the size of the border of pixels that will be displayed when you have chosen the option to follow the mouse. A preview shows you what the others will see.
· [New] You can now adjust the resolution of the image sent to the server. This may result in a more blurry image but should reduce the image sizes sent to the server when you want the whole screen but fine detail is not important.
· [New] The Subscriber’s names appear in the pop-up list in the Subscribe window, not just their numbers.
· [New] The column headers in the Subscribe window can be resized.
· [New] Support for the iPhone and iPod touch viewing the screens has been added so that users on the road can listen to the telephone conference and view any text comments and an iPhone resolution version of the image. You will need a private server for this operation. Contact HMS for more details.
· [New] A WhiteBoard option has been added to the Publish window. This lets you do rudimentary sketches to be shared.
· [New] A new option exists to set the image quality as a percentage. This radically reduces the size of the images being transmitted and less uses bandwidth without reducing the readability.
· [New] A Camera option has been added to the Publish window. This lets you share the image from your built-in Macintosh iSight camera or QuickTime webcam. A preview shows you what the others will see. The settings button lets you adjust the camera’s options.
· [Fix] When Subscribing to multiple Publishers, you now only get that user’s screens when scrubbing (before you viewed them all).
· [Fix] The Subscribe window begins downloading the cached screens immediately rather than waiting 15 seconds.
· [Fix] ScreenHaven has removed the pop-out in the menus and the Command-P for Publish. Instead the more common Subscribe appears as normal but there is a button to transfer to Publish. Publish also has a button to transfer back to Subscribe. Type Command-S to both Publish and Subscribe.
· [Fix] If a camera is missing then the Camera option is removed from the options rather than showing an error message.
· [Fix] Changing the Group in the Publish window now refreshes the list properly. Previously you had to uncheck then check the Group.
· [Fix] Both Publish and Subscribing in ScreenHaven are now threaded. Despite this there will be delays when Publishing a large full screen. You may want to reduce the resolution if the delays are too pronounced or pause and send the screens manually.