February 18th, 2013
· FIX: An error was corrected which prevented the window start-up position to be stored.
· FIX: The link to the donation web page was adapted to the new location.
· FIX: A window which is repositioned is now focused to prevent it to become hidden behind other windows.
· FIX: An update problem which sometimes invalidated the textboxes in the button menu was solved.
January 31st, 2013
· FEATURE: Windows are now maximized or made full screen when holding CTRL or SHIFT while clicking in the graphical control.
· FEATURE: An empty tab may now be opened after opening a context menu from the 'new tab' button.
· FIX: Superfluous context menu items are no more unhidden when they should remain hidden.
· FIX: Rounding errors in the computation of inner regions were corrected.
· CODE: Menu icons were added to a single image and are now selected using '-moz-image-region'.
· CODE: Coordinate storage in the module was change from array to Int32Array.
December 17th, 2012
· An option "Remove window borders" was added to hide the window borders structurally. The target rectangles in the graphical control have a little more contrast now.
· The option "Hide superfluous items" is no more set by default as it might confuse users.
· Moving to another screen using the button now always retains the relative size (bug fix).
· The browser window is no more focused when the toolbar button is hovered (bug fix).
· An uncaught error on canvas hover after switching to fewer monitors is catched now (bug fix).