December 1st, 2009
· Added a hidden option to change http timeout value.
· If you have troubles like suddenly it said via growl “not started”, then switched back to “downloading”, try to change timeout value with with command in Terminal: defaults write ~/Library/Preferences/org.sabnzbdx.team timeout -int 5
· you can change value between 1 and 10 (default value in SABnzbdX 1.2.4 was 5, in 1.2.5 was 1 and in 1.2.6 it’s 2).
September 5th, 2009
· Compiled in 64 bits with CLANG LLVM 1.0
August 18th, 2009
· Fix: 10.6 Snow Leopard Compatibility.
· New: Remove nzb files after upload.
June 1st, 2009Fix :
· A bug in “Get Newzbin Bookmark” have been resolved.
· German (thanks to Prof.Dr.Luigi) and French translations have been added.
· Option to set SABnzbd.app path.
· Option to hide Remaining Time & Speed in statusbar.
April 21st, 2009
· Support for 0.4.9 new API Key (please read carrefully this).
· New icons (thanks to Salamantis for the design).
· Possibility to start/stop SABnzbd (only local) on SABnzbdX start/quit.
· User/pass removed from URL when opening browser.
· Minor bug fixes.
November 25th, 2008
· Changed the defaults settings to check for SABnzbd on localhost:8080 without any user/pass.
If you have some issues, delete (or rename) this file :
· and restart SABnzbdX, this will reset Preferences settings.
November 24th, 2008New features added:
· support for multiple SABnzbd daemons
· growl notifications for all monitored daemons
· new status icons
· time left for downloading queue
· simplified preferences panel
· some bugfixes (thanks to reporters)
November 20th, 2008
· Growl notifications.
· Get Newzbin Bookmarks.
· Force Disconnect.
· Apparence tweaks.