May 8th, 2013
· Window size and position remembering technique improved.
· "Copy link" buttons now directly copy text to clipboard.
· Icons updated to match our new UI.
· App no longer has to reload upon initial launch.
· Annoying "beep" sound removed when doing key shortcuts.
· Loading background added instead of just a white screen.
December 4th, 2012
· You can now view new comments since last visit
· multi subreddit columns now have multiple un/subscribe buttons
· new main header icons
· Notifications quick access added
· Reditr now syncs which active account you’re on & does an auto-login
· Comments have been indented to improve comment flow
· Comment highlighting has been removed
· Signature disabled by default
· Added a Promote Reditr button
· Gallery mode added to top bar
· Load all comments button added to posts
· # of new comments and Up/Downvoting will now show changes if the same post is in another column
· Comment controls follow you when you scroll through comments
· Icons added to Buttons under post preview
· Import RES Tags
· Adding “random” subreddit now shows preview before it inserts
· You can now change the title of columns
· “cmd ,” or “ctrl ,” now opens up settings by default
· Skin modifications
· Turned off animations by default, sliding columns no longer considered animation
· Fixed bug where hitting “reload comments” when there are none makes an error
· Restyled +/- button on comments to be easier to click
· Renamed “subscribed” column to “Front Page” in Add Column
· Mac: added macros for “quit” and “hide” (defaults “cmd h” and “cmd q”)
· repaired issue with search columns sometimes not aligning properly
· “Reload Comments” now shows all comments
· Reditr no longer hangs on “syncing” if your reditr account has no reddit accounts
· Fixed a bug where you could not user postview with a user column
· Fixed bug where if you changed sync accounts it broke syncing
· You can now up/down vote comments in column view
· Fixed animation lag in gallery mode
· Posts now hide properly
· fixed scroll bug on mac