March 11th, 2013
· Fixed a crash bug if another instance of Rainlendar was started.
· "Number of past days the list shows" was not working.
· Reversing the sorting from the event list's context menu could not be done.
· The font effects did not work for custom categories.
· The tool buttons in the manager adjust to the text width.
· It was not possible to remove calendar selection on Mac if "Allow multiple calendars" was enabled.
· Exporting the events in the manager only worked if the list had selection. Now all events are exported if there is no selection.
· The autocompletion works again in the category combobox.
· The traytip does not gain focus anymore when it is shown.
· Double click on the week or day view always created an all day event.
· The reminders were not read correctly from iCloud with CalDAV.
· The status image was not shown in the tray icon on Windows and Mac.
· Executing lua from command line failed on Linux and Mac.
· Creating a exception to a event in week view by dragging deleted the original event from Google calendar.
· Writing events with no duration to iCloud failed.
· Completing an alarm for non-recurring task in the alarm window did not dismiss it.
· Removed hard dependency to the gnome-keyring library on Linux.
· Backup opened incorrect file dialog in Linux.
· The value for "Poll for changes"-setting in Toodledo was not read correctly.
October 15th, 2012
· The images in the about dialog didn't work if the program path contained foreign characters.
· Improved the error handling in the Toodledplugin.
· Added manager list icons for task status and priority.
· It's possible tuse special filters (e.g. "category:important") in the manager's search field.
· Clicking the category, status or priority in the manager will automatically set the filter for it.
· Delete key in the manager deleted the selected events alswhen the focus was not in the list.
· The tooltip in the manager showed content from the incorrect row.
· Improved the performance when there are a lot of events visible in the calendar.
· Manager didn't check the end date for the recurring events and tasks.
· The application was not closed down properly on Mac.
· Size of the new calendar wizard depends on the font size.
· Setting recurring task completed did not always set the alarm and completed date correctly.
· Improved the CalDAV support. It should now work with Yahoo!, iCloud and Baikal.
October 1st, 2012
· New completely rewritten manager dialog.
· Fonts in skins didn't work on Windows.
· The skin comment can contain newlines ("\n")
· Added the name of the translator tthe about dialog.
· The submenus can be again wrapped inside a table for Rainlendar_ShowMenu() sthat their position can be defined.
· Fixed division by zererror if the all day event area height was set t0.
· Removed hard dependency tthe appindicator library on Linux.
· Re-enabled the description field for Remember the Milk tasks.
September 3rd, 2012
· Dragging items in the schedule caused a crash.
· Changed the password encoding tuse the operating system services.
· The MAPI connection tOutlook is closed when the calendar is disabled.
· Added optional app indicator icon for Linux.
· Rainlendar_ShowMenu() required that submenu was wrapped inside a table.
· The week for the past dates was calculated from the start of the week insted from the end of it.
· Some menu items were twice in the task editor.
· The calendar must be selected in the new calendar wizard before proceeding.
· Deleting a single instance from a recurring event caused duplicate exception days tbe created intGoogle calendar.
August 13th, 2012
· The controls in category and settings dialog overlapped the group box.
· Tolong text in the options buttons is either wrapped or cut tfit inside the given area.
· Rainlendar didn't start if the executable path contained unicode characters.
· Empty Google tasks are ignored.
· The categories can be defined for a specific window.
· The English versions of the skin images were always loaded when the default language setting was used.
· Special characters in title or summary caused problems when written tToodledo.
· The 64-bit Linux version crashed with RTM and Toodledcalendars.
· The categories window couldn't be opened with some languages.
· Removed the grouping controls from the options->skins since they caused problems in the Mac build.
· File associations didn't work if Rainlendar was already running.
· Restoring a backup set some of the settings tthe default values.
July 29th, 2012
· Added support for CalDAV.
· Updated the icons in the options dialog.
· Changed the numeric edit controls to spin controls in the event and task editors.
· Added large version of the calendar window to the Shadow4 skin.
· New Google tasks were not updated correctly to the offline copy which created duplicates.
· Changing the value of "Show tray status icons" could not be done.
· Skin settings were not saved correctly if there were multiple instances of the same window active.
· Skin details show also the version history for the skin.
· Added event handlers for enabling/disabling calendars and refresh & quit Rainlendar.
· Updated to wxWidgets 2.9.4.
July 2nd, 2012
· The exception days were not applied correctly with the CSV export.
· The time for the events and tasks did not take into account the daylight saving time when exporting CSV.
· Deleting tasks with sub-tasks didn't work correctly when done in the manager dialog.
· Dismissing alarms did not work if the UID property had spaces at the end.
· Rainlendar crashed if the root item in the active skin list was double clicked.
· Toodledstart time was set to the due time when creating or editing the tasks.
· Improvements to the Toodledrecurrence support.
· Changing the status of a task in the change fields dialog did not work correctly.
June 18th, 2012
· Some of the scripts got broken by the Lua 5.2 update.
· The relative snooze tthe target time wasn't updated correctly tthe alarm window.
· Added Rainlendar_Backup and Rainlendar_Restore tthe Lua API. Backup can be done with a hotkey too.
· Rainlendar_DeleteComponent() deletes alsthe subtasks automatically. Same alshappens if the task is deleted from the manager.
· The start and end times are updated in the event/task editor now alsif the time is entered manually.
· If downloading the Google calendar fails because the authentication was expired Rainlendar will reauthenticate automatically.
· Improved the error handling when importing events fails.
· Yearly recurring events were not always shown on leap years.
· Dragging a task in the schedule views did not work correctly.
May 21st, 2012
· Added inftext tthe task editor which is shown in the recurrence tab if the due date is not set.
· The inftext alsnotifies if the alarm won't be shown because it is either ignored in the calendar or the skin lacks the alarm window.
· Switching between events and tasks in the manager didn't update the menu items.
· Changing relative start or end time on an event or task which didn't define the property moved the time tstart of year 0.
· Double click handler works in month view now too.
· Process completed functionality is disabled for Google tasks.
· Rainlendar_ReadFile() doesn't convert the text tlowercase anymore.
· The window specific settings dialog can be opened from the windows submenu.
· The snooze time can be relative tthe target time (i.e. event's start or task's due time). Relative times can be defined with 'r' postfix (e.g. "10r").
· Added few predefined choices for the time and date formats in the advanced options.
· Updated the 3rd party libraries: curl, lua, openssl, zlib
· Created a workaround for a crash problem which happened on 64-bit Kubuntu when the event or toddialog was closed.
April 30th, 2012
· On Mac it was possible tclose the manager dialog while the file dialog was open which caused a crash.
· The change fields dialog crashed if the type of the item was not changed.
· The maxheight attribute didn't work correctly with recurring events.
· Change the way "Double click action" works. It's now possible tdisable the double clicking completely or show the menu always.
· Added event handler for double click on a calendar day.
· When creating new calendar the user credentials are automatically used from the previously created Google calendar or Toodledtask list.
· All day events in schedule and month views need tbe dragged tanother day before the times are changed. This is tprevent accidental moving of multiday events.
· Windows which are linked tupward growing windows are placed top of them when the window positions are rearranged.
· Added a search widget tthe Shadow4 widget addon.
· If there is only a single valid calendar it is selected automatically when creating a new event or task.
April 9th, 2012
· Added change field dialog tmanager which allows tchange field for all selected events and tasks or even convert tasks tevents and vice versa.
· Changing outlook appointments showed an unnecessary error.
· The menus work again in OS X Lion. The hide dock icon setting had tbe removed though.
· Added "Show adjacent days" setting and grid calendar window for the Savannah skin.
· The DigiClock in Shadow4 can alsshow the current date.
· Added maxheight attribute for the eventtext elements in the month view.
· Category icons were not created unless the calendar was drawn.
· Rainlendar_ListAllComponents() returns now alstasks if the date parameter is given.
· Rainlendar_SetEventHandler() can register tcalendar click events.
· It was not possible tadd alarms for events if multiple calendars were selected.
· Alarm dismissal is stored locally tosnow it's possible tdismiss read only events too.
· Added possibility tdefine a default alarm for all events and tasks in the calendar.
March 6th, 2012
· Changed the Windows version tuse the same file monitoring as other platforms since it seems twork better with Dropbox.
· Handling of yearly recurring events should perform better now.
· The curl library is now linked statically on Linux.
· Creating new events from Rainlendar tan empty new Outlook data file failed.
· Unsupported fields are disabled in the event and task editors.
· Editing weekly recurring events cleared the weekdays in the recurrence.
· Exception dates are ignored in CSV export.
· The years after the summary can be added tany category. The categories can be chosen from the general settings.
· Added advanced option tchoose if the years after summary is ordinal or normal count value.
· The tooltip in the tray is moved inside the screen.
· Added advanced option tenable window fading on Linux.
January 16th, 2012
· Added better error message if the Google account has twfactor authentication enabled.
· Added text customization options for Savannah skin's categories.
· Add alarm button now opens the file dialog directly in Mac because multiple modal dialogs caused problems.
· The completed date was set incorrectly tToodledtasks.
· The previously selected days for weekly recurring event are cleared when the start date is changed.
· Incorrect day was sometimes selected for weekly recurring tasks when they were edited.
· Due date was calculated incorrectly for biweekly tasks which started on Sunday.
· Weekly recurring multiday tasks were not shown correctly in the calendar.
· The Outlook icon for tasks is now set correctly.
· Completing Outlook task sets it's percent t100%.
· Added possibility tchange the width of the Chromophore skin's list windows.
December 7th, 2011
· Setting certain import limits for the Google calendar caused an error.
· Task in the month view showed incorrect time.
· Fixed possible crash bug in the Google Calendar on error situations.
· If saving the settings tdisk fails it is tried again after a small delay.
· Added an advanced setting which defines how many previous locations are remembered.
· The title of the event/task is shown in the error message if uploading tGoogle calendar fails.
· Uploading yearly recurring event with exception dates tGoogle calendar failed.
· Added Dismiss all and Snooze all menu items tthe alarm's context menu.
· Added slim versions of the today image for the Shadow3 skin. The today image is now drawn under the event icons.
· Added advanced option tdefine the double click action in the calendar (show menu or create event).
· Multiline text was not drawn correctly if the vertical align was set tcenter or bottom.
· Schedule was drawn incorrectly if the time period was set tsomething else than 60 mins and the first shown hour was defined.
· Disabled image buttons are shown better in Windows 7.
· Added possibility tchoose the folder of the Toodledtasks.
August 12th, 2011
· Enabled the "Show in all desktops" setting in Mac (needed by Lion).
· The due date for Google tasks changed to the previous day because of timezone conversion.
· Newlines in the task description were not stored properly to Google tasks.
· The Google calendar is only shown as the target if the events/tasks are actually read from the server.
· Edit control was left visible when the window was hidden. This showed a small black dot on the desktop.
August 1st, 2011
· The categories are shown in a drop down list with appearance. The old way can be enabled from advanced options ("Allow multiple categories").
· Subtasks are now deleted alswhen deleting the parent from the editor.
· Disabled the author check from the Google events since it sometimes caused valid events tbe read-only.
· Fixed multiple alarm support for Google Calendar. Rainlendar alsreads only one alarm from Google for certain alert time.
· If "Keep editor open until writing succeeds" was enabled the dialog was not closed when creating new events or tasks tOutlook.
· Dragging an item which was changed at the same time could cause a crash.
· O Tolarge value for the time span in editor caused a crash. The maximum value is now limited t60 (minutes).
· The new subtask menu item is shown only for tasks which support subtasks.
July 18th, 2011
· The alarm for weekly recurring all day events was shown on incorrect day.
· Fixed the problem with the invalid max-results error which was shown sometimes for Google calendars.
· Variable type works now with global variables too.
· Deleting a task will delete its subtasks as well.
· Changes tthe Window size handling on Mac tmake things work better on Lion.
· Error dialog shows the same error only once.
· Changed the "Change month" submenu t"Change day" for windows which contain a schedule view.
· The quickadd supports simple recurrence patterns now touse "every N days/weeks/months/years" + "for N times".
· Alarm dismiss state is written for all events at once instead one at a time like previously.
· Writing Google events caused the upload thread thang if the request was redirected tsome other url.
· Tooltip showed incorrect date for events which span over multiple days.
July 4th, 2011
· Smartly hidden windows got broken in the previous build and didn't appear anymore.
· Setting the standard tooltips for the window brought it tfront on redraw. This mainly affected the tdlist window.
· Alarm didn't make the timezone adjustment for all day events sthey could be shown for incorrect day.
· Restoring the settings from a backup file on startup didn't actually use the backed up settings.
· Set predefined polling values for Google Calendar and Remember the Milk sthat the server doesn't get flooded if you poll it tooften.
· New events were written tthe offline copy tolate which could cause event and task duplication.
· Added "subtaskindent" for xml format skins which defines the indent for sub tasks.
· The last read time is adjusted tmatch the server's if your local time is in the future sthat polling for changes doesn't miss anything.
June 18th, 2011
· Mac: Importing files with foreign letters in the filename should work now.
· Hidden windows are not drawn anymore timprove the performance.
· Offline file didn't work with Google calendar unless the task list was read from the server too.
· If the tray icon isn't selected for the skin the default icon is used instead. The icon can be disabled from the advanced options.
· The mouse cursor changes correctly thand when it is over a clikable link.
· The skin.xml file is tried tread from the first subfolder inside the zip archive.
· Google events which are marked as non-modifiable are set as read-only in Rainlendar.
· The network calendars are not read immediately anymore if the poll duration has passed while the computer was suspended.
· The due time was not stored properly tRemember The Milk's task list.
· The next alarm for tasks which recurred last week day of the month was calculated incorrectly.
· Changing the due date or time will reset the completed time for the task.
· The tooltips are not shown anymore for items which are set hidden.
· Added an option tselect the settings file from backups if the startup has failed.
· Added advanced option tremove the due time from the alarm window. This will alsdisable the alarm window from updating.
· Added support for sub tasks. The tasks can be moved under other task when the list has custom sort order.
· The position of the task in custom ordering is now written tthe task itself.
May 16th, 2011
· Added timeformat and dateformat variable types which allow skins tshare the Rainlendar's default format as set in the options.
· It's now possible tlimit the number of past events read from the Google Calendar.
· Changing the start date in the tdeditor didn't update the recurrence choises correctly.
· Time items in the schedule were not always drawn tthe end of the list.
· Window fading is disabled on Linux because it sometimes causes the windows tstay fully transparent.
· Google and RTM calendars could crash if offline file was used.
· Added header tthe print output.
· Initial support for Google Tasks.
April 18th, 2011
· Added advanced option "Time span in the editor" which defines how many time items are shown in the editor.
· The calendar wizard for Google calendar can now download the calendar list from the server.
· Changing a template didn't reset the alarms properly.
· The all day events can be moved with the mouse in the week view.
· Added dragging support for the month view.
· Holding shift and ctrl keys down on startup asks treset the Rainlendar's settings.
· The alarm for recurring tasks was calculated from the start time instead from the due time.
· Added new function tlist the calendars: Rainlendar_GetCalendars()
· Added effectOffset and effectBlur values for the appearance nodes in xml format skins.
· New skin: Savannah
March 28th, 2011
· The application crashed if a backup file marked as hidden was overwritten.
· The event dialog sometimes remained open permanently if "Keep editor open until writing succeeds" was enabled.
· "Show nicons" hid alsthe today marker.
· Restoring didn't change the settings tthe original values properly.
· Week number support for vertical and horizontal calendar layouts was removed by mistake.
· Added better controls for the variables in the skin settings.
· Added an advanced setting tdefine the first and last shown hours in the day and week views.
· Dragging the schedule items can be cancelled with esc key.
· The event text wasn't shown in day and week views if the event started outside the visible area.
· Added reverse option for the tdlist sorting.
· Added support for multiple alarms for the native iCalendar format and Google Calendar.
· Deleting event with visible alarm from the Manager left an empty alarm window visible.
March 24th, 2011
· The time offset for the initial calendar wasn't initialized sif could contain a random value.
· Creating events with the quick add near the end of the month sometimes caused invalid dates.
· Deleting events from Lua script could cause a crash.
· Transferring the backup files between different computers works better now.
· Possibility tadd custom audias an alarm is now disabled for calendars which don't support it.
· For performance reasons the alarm window will disable automatic updating if it containse more than 10 visible alarms.
· Time offset now adjusts the weekday correctly for the weekly recurring events and tasks.
January 31st, 2011
· Added iCal support for Mac.
· The language selection for the translate widget didn't work.
· Some selection settings could't be made if some other language but English was used.
· [Orange] category wasn't shown correctly in the Shadow4 skin.
· Outlook recurring events sometimes were shown on incorrect day if the start day was start or end of the month.
· Added a workaround for Outlook events which didn't set the recurrence end date correctly.
· The CSV plugin failed timport dates where year was defined with twdigits.
· The recurrence controls were incorrectly updated alswhen the end date was changed.
· Rainlendar crashed if previously deleted event was deleted again.
· The calendar wasn't chosen from the template unless "Allow multiple calendars" was enabled.
· Added new option for "Combine icons in the calendar" not tshow any icons.
· It's not anymore possible tdelete read only items in the Manager dialog.
January 7th, 2011
· The to do list now takes the start/due time into account also when sorting the list.
· Window variables with predefined list didn't work when localized texts were used. Fixed.
· Week number in the week view wasn't adjusted by the "Week number delta" setting. Fixed.
· Copy group adds postfix ".x.y" to the "id" for the copied items.
· Old languages are removed from the config folder on startup if there is a newer one in the program folder.
· CSV export wrote the first instance of a recurring event twice to the file. Fixed.
· The operating system's default language is used automatically instead English on new installations.
December 20th, 2010
· Some of the languages are now bundled with Rainlendar snseparate installation is required.
· Added week numbers tthe week views in Shadow4 and Chromophore skins.
· Added url buttons for the schedule views.
· Changed the loop alarm sound tbe defined as number of seconds instead looping forever.
· The today's item and header in the event list can be customized with "todayheader" and "todayitem".
· Getting and setting global variables didn't work from lua scripts. Fixed.
· "Try direct connection if proxy fails" didn't work in Google calendar if the "Suppress errors" was enabled. Fixed.
· Removing start or due date from an Outlook task didn't work. Fixed.
· It was still possible tdefine the start date after due date for the tasks if just one of them was enabled. Fixed.
· New events created from the month view's context menu had today's date instead the selected one. Fixed.
· Month view showed some all day events incorrectly. Fixed.
· Upgraded twxWidgets 2.8.11.
November 29th, 2010
· The visual category can now be used toverwrite only the base appearance and the icons can come from the event's category.
· The alarm is now limited t28 days before the event when saving events tGoogle Calendar.
· Added an advanced option tkeep the editor open while the event is written tthe calendar.
· Fixed crash bug when a recurring task was set tDecember and written tRTM.
· It is now possible tuse a localized help file too.
· The skin menu was opened in incorrect location. Fixed.
· The initial value of the font scale is automatically reduced if the DPI settings on Windows are > 100.
· Added option for the Outlook calendar tread the birthdays from contacts.
· The toddialog prevents setting the start time after the due time.
· Cancelling a task will automatically dismiss the alarm toif it has one.
· Password fields show the amount of stars equal tthe password length.
November 16th, 2010
· Changed the calendar selection tcombbox. The "Allow multiple calendars" in advanced settings can be used tgback tthe old way.
· Added "w" and "h" attributes for the days element in the calendar which can be used tdefine the size of the day in the free layout.
· Rainlendar_SetVariable() didn't work. Fixed.
· Added a special calendar called "[None]" tthe included/excluded calendar list which can be used tshow/hide events which dnot belong tany calendar.
· If the window fade duration is set t0 the window is set immediately topaque. This should help with the hidden windows on Linux.
· Added an advanced option tshow/hide the tooltip in the tray.
· It's now possible tadd a time offset for a calendar's events and tasks. This can be used e.g. for time zone adjustment.
October 25th, 2010
· Month items were not aligned correctly due tthe changes made in the previous build. Fixed.
· Moved the buttons tthe left in the options dialog tmake it more netbook friendly.
· Added the missing "linkcolor" attribute for text items.
· Added timezone and label support for the analog clock in the Chromophore skin.
· Recurring events with until date could not always be updated tGoogle Calendar. Fixed.
· The FREE layout in calendar can now show alsweekdays.
· Lua scripts can be run on window initialization and redraw (see Rainlendar_SetEventHandler).
· Mouse events didn't work with FREE calendar layout. The must now define width and height which contains all the day positions for this twork.
· Fixed a crash which happened if the skin didn't have a tooltip and todlist was set tcustom sort order.
· Calendar file monitoring now checks alschanges in the file modification date.
· Added a small delay before the components are reloaded after changes are detected sthat sequential updates cause just one operation.
· The mouse cursor changes ta hand when it is over a button.
October 11th, 2010
· If all windows and the tray icon were hidden the warning dialog wasn't shown in the startup. Fixed.
· The event's alarm is now set no matter which method is used in Google calendar (previously only 'alert' methods were supported).
· Network shared calendar used the same authentication method as the proxy which could prevent the connection. Proxy uses now always basic auth.
· The debug log contains now all the debug output from curl.
· The tray icon is not removed anymore on Linux when it is being updated.
· Added "todayevents" item for the xml skin format which can define the appearance of the events which are on the current day.
· The start and end times for multiday events are shown from 0:00 t23:59 on the intermediate days.
· Url buttons didn't work on Mac build. Fixed.
· Added a variable for the all day area height in the schedule views.
· It's now possible to delete all the following recurring events in the delete confirmation dialog.
September 20th, 2010
· The "Enable on startup" is now hidden on Mac and Linux since it's Windows only setting.
· Added possibility to create, move and resize the events in day and week views with the mouse. Hold shift key down to create new events.
· The mouse interaction in the schedule view can be disabled from the advanced options.
· Changed the way the calendar is drawn on Linux to prevent black windows on newer versions of cairo.
· Editing Remember The Milk's tasks could return an error even if everything succeeded. Fixed.
· The %p will be converted to non-translated "AM"/"PM" is bitmap fonts are used in the time item.
· Added Rainlendar_ReadFile() function to the API which is able to read the file contents also from unicode paths on Windows.
August 14th, 2010
· Added browse button for the custom category icon path setting.
· Fixed few issues with the category editor when Rainlendar was used in different language.
· The modified categories are now shown as bold in the category dialog.
· Added support for CSV import and export.
· The alarm snooze values are written to the settings file immediately instead on exit.
August 2nd, 2010
· The category filters are now case insensitive.
· Month view didn't show multiple events on the same day correctly. Fixed.
· Weekly recurring events did not take into account the interval when calculating the end date.
· Restoring a backup didn't apply the settings. Fixed.
· Added possibility to create custom categories for skins which support them.
· "Custom category icon path" in advanced options can be used to define a folder for custom icons.
· Added "Open containing folder" for the skin's context menu in the options dialog.
· Added %HF as header format code which will be replaced with the default header text.