May 28th, 2012
· Supported OAuth2 authentication
· Fixed url history bug
· Show HTTP request execution time
May 14th, 2012
· Fixed links in the returned xml - they are now clickable again
· Added OAuth Realm support
· Allow user to switch page layout (by precentage/fixed)
· Allow user to view request headers in table or as tags
· Added a remove all headers button
· Fixed request URL input box size bug
· Fixed OAuth query string bug
· Fixed OAuth whitespace ending bug
April 17th, 2012
· Re-designed the UI by using [twitter bootstrap](twitter.github.com/bootstrap/)
· Bind hotkeys to send request, input url, etc.
· Fixed multiple set-cookie response bug (isseue #26)
· Allow to copy response headers
· Added theme support
June 23rd, 2011
· Fixed Chinese and French translation bug.
· Fixed bug #18, Oauth signature base string is generated incorrectly.
· Removed eval functions.
March 29th, 2011
· Now, RESTClient will display different response tabs according to response content-type.
January 7th, 2011
· Field values recovering when Firefox crashes
· Fixed header deleting (now you can use delete key when editing header name or value)
· Fixed display of json data (I’ve just moved css file to right place)
· Added ability to select and copy text from response (by adding right css style, that doesn’t work always properly)
· Field values storing when Firefox is shutting down by user
February 25th, 2010
· Added Firefox 3.6 support,
· Added Auth support