April 8th, 2010
· complete reimplementation of all QObject and QGraphicsItem classes
· significantly simplified user's class template: one user defined class can be placed in one package, separate Constructors and Impl package not needed
February 5th, 2009Added features:
· support for QtCore classes: QProcess (#275), QList (#287), QList (#286)
· new package Qt_Ada.Generic_Object_Pointers was added. It is an equivalent of the QPointer template class (#273).
· subprograms for output value of the complex objects in the debugger session was added (#272). Following classes now supported: QDate, QDateTime, QPoint, QPointF, QRect, QRectF, QSize, QSizeF, QString, QTime
· support for QtXml classes: QDomAttr (#250), QDomCDATASection (#251), QDomCharacterData (#252), QDomComment (#253), QDomDocument (#254), QDomDocumentFragment (#255), QDomDocumentType (#256), QDomElement (#257), QDomEntity (#258), QDomEntityReference (#259), QDomImplementation (#260), QDomNamedNodeMap (#261), QDomNode (#262), QDomNodeList (#263), QDomNotation (#264), QDomProcessingInstruction (#265), QDomText (#266)
· new package Qt_Ada.Generic_Variants was added. It allows to store value of the user defined Ada type in the QVariant instance (#248).
· documentation in the Qt Assistant format was added (#247).
· support for QtGui classes: QDateEdit (#280), QBitmap, QList (#289), QPixmap, QPrinter (#230), QScrollArea (#237), QShortcut (#290), QWizard (#267), QWizardPage (#267)
· GPS plugin was added (#244).
· knowledge base file for the GPRconfig tool was added. GPRconfig can detect Ada-aware Meta Object Compiler for now; and GPRbuild can handle "Amoc" language (#231).
· amoc can generate dependencies file for the generated files (#278).
· amoc now takes source files search paths from AMOC_INCLUDE_PATH environment variable (#231).
· amoc now able to process --version command line switch (#235).
· amoc now able to process -h and --help command line switches (#37).
Extended support for:
· QBrush (API2.0) (#232)
· QColor (API2.0) (#232)
· QCheckBox (new subprograms: checkState, setCheckState, set Tristate) (#270)
· QDateTimeEdit (many new subprograms) (#283)
· QKeySequence (API2.0) (#289)
· QListView (director's constructor) (#241)
· QPainter (API2.0) (#232, #239)
· QPen (API2.0) (#232)
· QPrintDialog (constructor) (#230)
· QTableView (director's constructor) (#240)
· QStyleOption (new subprograms: rect, setRect)
· amoc supports generation of the plugin related meta information on all supported platforms (#281).
· itemDelegateForColumn and itemDelegateForRow functions of the QAbstractItemView can return null value. This was fixed for now. (#233)
· in the installable project files Object_Dir attribute was replaced by the Library_ALI_Dir. GPRbuild tool can be used for the build of the applications for now (#231).
· amoc properly generate meta information package for the tagged types indirectly derived from the imported classes (#225)
· amoc able to handle short names for the parent type in the derived type declaration (#224).
· profile of the constructor of the QPluginLoader class was fixed (#172).
· canFetchMore and fetchMore functions of the QSortProxyModel do not be redirected for QSortProxyModel subclasses. This is fixed for now (#223).
· amoc allows to specify source file name in any place in the command line, not only in the first parameter bindings code has been rewritten for the value classes listed below. New implementation avoid unnecessary allocation of the C++ objects in the heap (instead it allocates memory in the Ada stack) (88% of Ada side heap memory allocations has been suppressed): QBrush, QColor, QModelIndex, QPainter, QPen
· QObject subclasses no longer derived from Qt4_Entities.Limited_Entity. So, Set_Dynamically_Allocated subprograms no longer present and must be removed from the user's code (#285).
· constructors for the all types derived from QObject and QGraphicsItem return named access type for now.