August 8th, 2012
· Code-Signed for Mountain Lion Compatibility — We have enabled code signing for this release to allow support for GateKeeper and Mountain Lion.
· Dropped Support for OS X 10.5 (Leopard) — With the release of Mountain Lion we will be maintaining a policy of only supporting the last 3 releases of OS X.
· Removed the Bundled Firefox, Safari and Chrome Extensions — These will now be maintained separately and may be installed from http://pushdialer.com/extensions. They have also been released on GitHub at http://github.com/pushdialer.
· Updated Growl Support — We have brought our Growl support up to date to support the latest versions of Growl.
January 9th, 2012
· Fixed Support for Pauses (",") in Phone Numbers — Fixed an issue where pauses in phone numbers were not being passed through from the system-wide "Dial Number on iPhone" service (i.e. "555-555-1212,,,123").
· Flagged the Firefox & Thunderbird Plug-In for 11.x — The bundled Firefox and Thunderbird plug-in is now supported by versions up to 11.x.
· Removed Extra Separator in the Firefox Context Menu — Under some circumstances, the Firefox extension would display an extra menu separator in cases where a phone number was not selected.
August 16th, 2011
· Fixed Failing "Dial Number on iPhone" Service — Fixed an issue here the "Dial Number on iPhone" Service would not upgrade correctly between releases. This should fix once and for all the service issues on Mac OS X Lion.
August 9th, 2011
· Lion Compatibility — We have fixed a number of issues related to Lion compatibility. Please let us know if you have any further issues making call requests on Lion.
April 23rd, 2011
· Added Support for Pause in Phone Numbers — You may now use the pause character in phone numbers (i.e. 555-555-1212,,,12345) to automate calls to conference or other phone systems.
· Fixed Support for Numbers with "/" Delimiters — Address Book will now correctly dial phone numbers that contain a "/" delimiter.
March 23rd, 2011
· Improved International Phone Number Detection — We have improved the detection of more international phone numbers (including those with (0) and slashes in them). Please let us know if you have any issues with a phone number being detected.
February 7th, 2011
· Improved Phone Number Detection — We have improved the phone number detection in the Chrome, Firefox and Thunderbird extensions.
· International phone numbers should be detected more reliably now. Please let us know if you have any issues with a phone number being detected.
December 1st, 2010
· Mozilla Firefox Support — Now ships with an extension that will allow you to dial phone numbers found on web pages in Mozilla Firefox (3.6+) thru a context menu.
November 19th, 2010
· Google Chrome Support — We now support Google Chrome with a new extension that allows you to select a phone number, right-click on it and select “Dial Number on iPhone” to initiate a dial request.