May 14th, 2013
· Fixes a crash on launch on 10.7 Lion
· Polished behavior when backups are restored
· Various sanding down of little sharp corners
May 4th, 2013
· Backup restore and deletion of data no longer requires a relaunch
· Detection of computer idle time removed due to bad behavior
· Various bug fixes and minor performance improvements
April 11th, 2013
· Date bug fixed
· Export of sessions now includes a length column
· Touch-ups and fixes to the log view
March 19th, 2013
· Redesigned, integrated and improved log view.
· Backup and restore your data from the File menu.
· Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
January 8th, 2013
· New design: Punch In just got simpler
· Shiny new Retina graphics
· Export project data to Excel, Numbers or similar software to create invoices
· Multiselect for a swift overview of your combined hours and earnings
· Search projects, clients or archive
· Menubar for easy access to start/stop and a glance at your projects
· ...and all the usual bug fixes.
September 21st, 2012
· Fixed a bug on Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6) which broke the client editing view.
August 22nd, 2012
· Performance improvements and bug fixes.
· Multiple projects can be selected, archived and unarchived.
· After creating a new project, client selection automatically appears.
· The fields in the time editing popup can now be edited using the arrow keys.
· Keyboard shortcuts and menu items for common tasks.
· Sound effect for start and stop.
· Full screen mode.
· Visual polish.
June 22nd, 2012
· Fixed a bug where a client's total earnings did not update when time was changed on a project.
· The status field now updates live when the current project's name or client is changed.
· Undo of deleted projects.
· On/Off light now 25% larger for clearer visibility, plus new amber light when app is not open.
June 5th, 2012
· Fixed a bug on Snow Leopard causing timing to fail and clients to disappear.