New in version 2.0.8
September 27th, 2011
- Fixed the issue where the Setup Wizard would appear every time you logged into OS X.
- Fixed the issue where you would not be able to sign-in to Auto Discovery after upgrading.
New in version 2.0.7 (August 31st, 2011)
- Lion Support: Requires upgrade on your mobile device and use of OS X credentials (Username/Password) to log in instead of just the VNC Password
- Support premium features
- Improve performance.
New in version 1.1.9 (July 14th, 2011)
- Completely revamped the Setup Wizard and User Interface.
- Fixed an issue that would cause CPU usage to spike to 90%.
- Support for UI localization in Japanese and Chinese languages.
New in version 1.0.33 (April 9th, 2011)
- Connection stability enhancement.