September 4th, 2012
· Always show basic tags in metadata comparison box, even if empty (title, artist, album, tracknumber, ~length, date) (PICARD-201)
· Fixed AcoustID submission failure after removing files from Picard (PICARD-82)
· Allow multi-select in new MetaDataBox for delete/remove tags (PICARD-194)
· File browser remembers last directory/no longer crashes on OS X (PICARD-104)
· Removed the “Run Picard” option from the Windows installer (PICARD-11)
· Refreshing a non-album track correctly clears previous track metadata (PICARD-220)
· Fixed the preserved tags setting for tags with uppercase characters (PICARD-217)
· Added a completion box to the preserved tags setting, and clarified how it works
· Store lyrics language in tags instead of text representation language (PICARD-242)
· Fix various oddities in the metadata comparison box (PICARD-255, PICARD-256)
August 11th, 2011
· "Other versions" menu now displays release labels and catalog numbers.
· Added CD-R, 8cm CD to the format mapping.
· Picard no longer fails to load releases with new or unknown media formats.
· Threading issues that could occasionally cause Picard to stop loading files have been fixed.
· Fixed album metadata processor plugins not working (#5960)
· Fixed loading of standalone recordings (#5961)
· Fixed requests stopping at midnight (#5963)
· Stopped using QDateTime for timing requests (for Qt 4.6 compatibility) (#5967)
· Fixed display of ampersands in the "other versions" menu. (#5969)
· Fixed use of numerical functions in advanced scripting.
June 11th, 2011
· Support for the NGS web service