April 23rd, 2013
· Fixed MIDI mapping latch option to work the way you'd expect it to.
· Fixed Audio Recorder deleting previously-recorded files if you re-loaded them and edited the path to select a new destination file.
· Added per-plugin MIDI channel filtering.
· Fixed pure virtual function call if the app receives a MIDI signal while it's closing.
· Implemented MIDI learn for plugin and application mappings.
· Plugin editor windows now take the plugin's user name as their title.
· Fixed Looper crashing/deadlocking sometimes when starting recording via MIDI (I hope; fingers crossed...).
· Fixed File Player loop parameter not being set when loaded from a patch.
· Length of the file is now drawn on the WaveformDisplay component (used by File Player, Looper, Audio Recorder).
· Fixed it so that File Player and Looper play buttons get updated when triggered via MIDI.
· Added Event Log to help when debugging MIDI and OSC issues.
November 6th, 2012
· Fixed midi-producing plugins not passing their midi output on.
· Fixed it so the Looper won't crash if you hit record while it's already playing.
· Updated to JUCE v2.0.27.
· Fixed bug in JUCE's PluginDirectoryScanner causing previously-crashed plugins to get scanned repeatedly.
October 23rd, 2012
· Dragging a sound file onto the plugin field now automatically creates a File Player for it.
· Sound file thumbnails should now get reloaded when their file changes.
· Fixed Audio Recorder refusing to overwrite existing files and providing no explanation as to why.
· Added support for MIDI over OSC using the ',m' type tag.
· Added support for MIDI over OSC as a triplet of ints or floats.
· Fixed Audio Recorder not recording because it was unable to find a samplerate.
· Fixed an assert when trying to add an OSC mapping for a plugin which doesn't give all its parameters names.
· Keypress mapping dialog no longer cuts off text (don't know why this suddenly started working).
· Moved delete filter button to top left, to make room for bypass button in its old position.
· Added toggle option to force fixed-size plugin editor windows.
· Added a Looper processor.
· Added bypass button for all filters.
· Added support for multiple values in an OSC message (i.e. with something like '/oscAddress 0.0 0.5 1.0' you can now select which of the three values you're actually interested in).
· Fixed shift-stereo connection for filters with greater than 2 outputs.
· Added store audio settings in .pdl files option.
July 10th, 2012
· Fixed bug with MIDI program change only changing to the first patch (OSX-specific?).
June 23rd, 2012
· Plugin preset support. This also includes a facility to save user presets for any plugin and have them automatically appear in that plugin's preset list, for any instance of the plugin.
· Full documentation (this is why this release took so long).
· A basic metronome component.
December 19th, 2011
· Changed MIDI->Application mappings to use a lock-free FIFO, making deadlocks
· impossible (hopefully).
· Altered tap tempo calculation: now takes the average of the last 4 taps.
· Tap tempo via MIDI and OSC is now calculated from their respective threads
· rather than the main message thread; this *should* be more accurate.
· Changed OSC->Application mappings to use the same lock-free FIFO as the MIDI
· Now pops up an 'Are you sure?' dialog box if you quit without saving the
· current patch.
· Fixed bug with Patch Organiser inserting bogus patches if you did File->New
· and had anything but the first patch selected when you did it.
· Fixed *extremely* stupid bug with the Output Toggle; it was sheer coincidence
· that it worked (or appeared to work) at all.
· Main Transport should be more robust with regard to Audio Recorders.
November 11th, 2011
· Drag and drop loading of .pdl files.
· Drag and drop loading of plugin files (.dll, .vst, .component).
· Set FilePlayer's Sync to Main Transport button correctly on creation.
· Saving an existing patch should no longer open the save as... dialog.
· Dragging a PluginComponent outside the PluginField's bounds scrolls the viewport.
· Fixed Midi Input only accepting messages from the default device; now messages from any devices ticked in the Audio Settings dialog will be available.
· Special case fix for VAZ+, since it doesn't like being put in a resizable window.
· Basic OSC learn functionality; the app remembers every OSC address it's been sent since it was started, and gives the user a combobox list of them.
· Added the same OSC learn functionality to application mappings window.
· Fixed memory leak in the mappings managers.
· Larger hit test area for plugin pins (big enough now?).
· Fixed plugins disappearing off the top left of the screen if you dragged them and changed patch.
· Made AudioFormatManager and AudioThumbnailCache singletons to simplify things (not ideal, but the alternative would be an enormous pain in the bum).
· Added Audio Recorder component.
· Use same stored folder for AudioRecorder as for FilePlayer.