October 23rd, 2012
· Made the entire window a drop target instead of just a few fields. The drop target is always assumed to be an URL now (why would you drag a username?).
· After drag and drop is complete, the master password field is automatically focused.
· Issue 24 fixed. Long passwords (longer than the byte-size of the current algorithm hash) no longer have null values in them (displayed as squares).
· Issue 25 fixed. Images in the sort dialog are now displayed properly.
July 16th, 2012
· Issue 29 fixed. Hash marks, '#', no longer cause problems in the input URL.
Issue 30 fixed. If a file with name that ends with ".rdf" exists in the directory where pwmje was launched, pwmje will attempt to launch it. If the file is invalid, pwmje will silently fail (since it is entirely possible to have other rdf files in the same directory). Additionally if no file is found, it will attempt to load the following files:
· o $HOME/passwordmaker.rdf
· o $HOME/pwmje.rdf
· o $HOME/.pwmje.rdf
· o $HOME/.passwordmakerrc
· Again, any failure will be silent.
· When tabbing between fields in the main window, all the text of the focused control is automatically selected.
· Added drag and drop onto the text fields of the main window. You can drag an URL from a browser (IE/Firefox/Chrome/etc) onto the Input URL text field and it will search the list of accounts for a match, selecting it if a match is found.
· Fixed missing image credits text in about window.
July 12th, 2012
· "Default" account behavior added. This allows for dynamic URLs to be used unlike the static URLs used in other accounts. This matches the behavior of the web verison of passwordmaker.
· When filtering accounts, the account tree now expands to show the accounts as well as selects the 1st possible account.
Added hotkeys (use "command" in OSX):
· Ctrl+F = Jump to filter textbox (still makes a system beep, not really sure why).
· Ctrl+N = New
· Ctrl+O = Open
· Ctrl+S = Save
· Pressing enter in the filter textbox jumps to the master pasword textbox.
· Fixed bug where the password was generated incorrectly while adding a new account.
· The source code has been partitioned into an engine set of packages and an application set of packages. This allows the engine to be used in other applications.
· Fixed bugs where "Open" and "New" didn't prompt for saving of the current file.
· Added a few more unit tests.
· Added an exception dialog if an uncaught exception gets thrown from the main window.