September 12th, 2011Changes:
· This is a maintenance release.
· Legacy code and protocols were removed.
· Support was added for modern "protocols" such as Facebook and Twitter.
· Memory usage was reduced.
· Application stability was increased.
July 20th, 2010
· A partially rewritten ntop processing engine to address reliability and performance. Several bugs and stability issues have been fixed.
· An RRDalarm plugin for generating alerts based on thresholds.
· Improved Google maps integration.
· Enhanced sFlow support. Iphone support. Documentation improvements.
· Better support for IPFIX and NetFlow v9,... as well as ntop PEN (Private Enterprise Number).
· Support for Cisco ASA firewalls. ntop engine scriptability via the Python programming language.
March 8th, 2010
· Changes: A new rrdAlarm function. Improved Python support. Bugfixes.
May 22nd, 2009
· This release adds MPLS support, a per-interface BPF filter, the ability to export the HTTP GET parameters in QUERY_STRING_UNESCAPED in the Perl plugin, support for extended sFlow samples, a fix for a visualization issue when using VLANs, and an improved Perl plugin.