April 6th, 2013
· [Update] - Code signed for Gatekeepr.
February 7th, 2013
· [Enhancement] - TCP connection are matched with their process name and PID. Connections can be filtered by their Process PID. At this stage no process information is provided for UDP connections as OS X data is incorrect.
· [Update] - Minimum OS X version required 10.7. 10.6 users should use previous version.
November 15th, 2012
· [Update] - 64 bit.
October 31st, 2012
· [Fixed] - Localization issues.
September 6th, 2012
· [Fixed] - 10.6 - 10.7 Operation.
· [Fixed] - Enabled NIB Localization.
August 24th, 2009
· [Enhancement] - Persistency for all open session windows, including monitored computer & network, column order, size and sorting.
· [Enhancement] - Front session window or in its absance, last session window, serves as template for new session window.
· [Update] - Simplified "Input" preference pane.
· [Update] - No longer possible to sort "Remote Address" column.
July 3rd, 2009
· [Enhancement] - Session window includes IP address filter (both IPv4 and IPv6).
May 11th, 2009
· [Enhancement] - Geo location tool uses the program dns cache for domain name resolving enabling usage with doamin names that do not resolve back to their ip's (provided they are cached).
April 22nd, 2009
· Final Release.
April 3rd, 2009
· [Fix] - Beta version expires on 30th May 2009
· [Fix] - No longer crashes upon startup on 10.4 (since 1.2.0b1)
February 16th, 2009
· [Enhancement] - Major code refactoring enhancing memory and cpu efficancy (especially with mutiple sessions/clients).
· [Enhancement] - Simplified some of the program terms.
· [Enhancement] - Enhanced console log.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue of a memory leak.
· [Fix] - Throughput formatting includes "/s".
December 9th, 2008
· [Enhancement] - Added IP address copy to all other tools command.
· [Enhancement] - Enhanced tools user interface validation.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue with previous version not running correctly on PPC hardware.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue of random crash.
December 6th, 2008
· [New] - Traffic filtering by type and protocol, set from the configure sheet.
· [Enhancement & Fix] - Port filtering works as expected, including partial string.
· [Enhancement] - Private ports unification controlled via the configure sheet for each session.
· [Fix] - Tools usage leading to a crash on certain configurations.
· [Fix] - Software update works as expected.
November 30th, 2008
· [New] - Monitor IPV6 traffic.
· [New] - Supports Ping6 and Traceroute6.
· [Enhancement] - Enhanced packet recognition.
· [Enhancement] - Extended traffic table traffic type icons.
· [Enhancement] - Traffic table contextual menu includes IP address copy.
· [Enhancement] - Improved memory management.
· [Enhancement] - Significant reduction in GEO tool memory footprint.
· [Fix] - No longer display port number for traffic other than UDP TCP.
· [Fix] - No longer display irrelevant stats for broadcast and multicast packets.
· [Fix] - Correctly display foreign broadcast and multicast packets.
· [Fix] - Traffic Table contextual menu row selection as expected.
· [Warning] - Not verified to work correctly on PPC, problems may arise while remote monitoring between PPC and x86.
October 31st, 2008
· [Fix] - Correctly formats traffic exceeding 2GB.
· [Fix] - Corrects previous version (1.0.0b8) console errors.
· [Fix] - Improves remote monitoring error handling.
October 27th, 2008
· [Fix] - Addressed issues with text preferences not being applied if a session window was closed.
October 14th, 2008
· [Enhancement] - Distinguish between direct(local) traffic and traffic going through the default gateway (only for the primary network). A new column on the left side displays the type of traffic.
· [Enhancement] - Packet are identified by hardware address (if available).
· [Fix] - Identify tcp over firewire correctly.
· [Fix] - When selecting a new network for monitoring, no longer displays "left overs" from previous interface.
· Beta expiration extended to 31st March 2009.
June 11th, 2008
· Updated beta expiration to 31st December 2008.
February 23rd, 2008
· [Fix] - Addressed issues with Leopard and remote monitoring.
· [Fix] - Addressed issues with Geo tool.
· [Fix] - Improved memory managemen
January 15th, 2008
· [New] - Works with various hardware besides ethernet, including ppp over bluetooth to cellular phone gprs/edge networks and tcp over firewire.
· [Enhancement] - Client and server recognize and handle sleep/wake-up (since previous version).
October 6th, 2007
· [New] - Active traffic is displayed in color text which will fade to black during 30 seconds. Color can be selected from the preferences panel.
· [New] - Last traffic active time column added to traffic table.
· [New] - Added to traffic table a cancel sorting button at the top right.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue of traffic table sorting not updating.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue of software update download panel not being displayed.
· [Fix] - Addressed an issue of repeated ip address lookup.
September 29th, 2007
· [Modification] - Enhanced robustness.
· [New] - Added an option to select the interface input source, either from network preferences or directly from the bsd routing table. Available under the input preference pane.
· [New] - Added an option to auto select on startup the last monitored interface or the current active (primary) interface. Available under the input preference pane.
· [New] - Added an option to auto switch to active (primary) interface when the active interface changes. Available under the input preference pane.