July 3rd, 2012
· Fixed problem with not being able to retrieve quotes from Yahoo with stocks having .sa extension.
May 14th, 2012
· Fixed problem with erroneous error message on saving of default fee in preferences and closing price when closing a transaction.
April 11th, 2012
· Fixes incorrect placing of comma on numbers greater than 99,999.99 in “Total Initial Risk” and “Total Current Risk” columns in grid.
· The “Quote” column is now editable. Items that can be retrieved using Yahoo Quotes will still be updated. For other items you can manually enter a quote. Manually entered quotes will be saved to database whenever Portfolio is saved and will be displayed when a Portfolio is loaded. Quotes obtained from Yahoo are not saved to database and are retrieved from Yahoo when portfolio is loaded.
· The requirement that Initial Stop be greater than zero has been removed. If Initial Risk is less than zero, Total Initial Risk for that entry will not be calculated. If Current Risk is less than zero, Total Current Risk for that entry will not be calculated. If “Initial Risk” or “Current Risk” are less than zero, your stops are not set correctly or have been ignored.
November 30th, 2011
· Fixed Problems with printing multiple pages. Added top line to all printouts containing "Page x of x" to all pages and date of report on first page