New in version 4.94
February 14th, 2014
- MusicReader now support 4-pedal AirTurn products.
- You can use these pedals to turn pages, navigate through playlist and start/stop music. (Windows / Mac / iPad-iOS6+)
- In the settings we have added a "Increase Font Size" options for users that require larger text to be able to read it. (Windows / Mac only)
- Many small improvements suggested by users.
New in version 3.21 (January 29th, 2010)
- Importation of unencrypted FH files (Format of Freehand MusicPad Pro®)
- PDF Import improved; PDFs import with a higher image quality, especially scanned PDFs.
- Zoom factors added to MusicReader and zoom now remains when turning pages
- Problems in half page view solved, now also large print music will work correctly.
- Half page mode – annotation bug in zoom mode solved.
- Small Improvements in Music Player
- Small improvements in play list feature
- Fixed zooming in 2-page mode
- Problem with installing on 64-bits Windows Vista/7 solved.
- Small compatibility problems with Windows 7 solved.
- Library now remembers the scroll position of the pieces list – if you open the library again same scroll position will be displayed.
- Tooltips in the library are now transparent and only visible when there is additional information about a piece. The information is also better presented.
- LOW VISION MODE: library font sizes increased for better readability.
- Multiple performance improvements (Windows)
- Text in menu items better readable (first letter is now Capatilized)
- Improved Display of Page Number in Music Reader and MusicConvert
- Improved menu layout
- Font problems under Mac OS X Solved
- Software now automatically adjusts to changes in screen resolution.
New in version 3.0 (October 19th, 2009)
- Improved PDF Support:
- Open PDF files in MusicReader & MusicConvert
- PDF Metadata copied into MusicReader File
- Batch Conversion of PDF files for fast conversion.
- Higher sheet music quality
- Improved library and playlist functionality
- Option added to embed recordings you made with the sound recorder into the sheet music itself.
- Possible to change the background of the sheet music
- Menus in MusicReader and MusicConvert have been improved
- You can now save sheet music with changed annotations to a new file
- Feature to remove all annotations from a single page.
New in version 2.83 (July 6th, 2009)
- User interface is now more user friendly - buttons now contain text descriptions and the menu structure has been improved.This makes the software much easier to use.
- Improved metronome and music player functionality.
- (Solo Pro only)
- Multiple bugs fixed in MusicReader and MusicConvert.
- Support for the Mac OS X file loading, OS X Dock and double clicking file now supported.
- Compatible with Mac OS 10.5.7 and Java Update 4.
New in version 2.75 (May 12th, 2009)
- Improvements in annotation functionality
- Increased program speed and less memory usage
- New virtual printer driver to improve image quality (Windows only)
- Possible to change the height of the half page turn (One page view only).
- Faster application startup with large music libraries.
- Playlist display improvements.
- Various improvements in the user interface.
New in version 2.60 (April 2nd, 2009)
- Small display bugs solved.
- Ampersand (&) problems solved.
- Music Player / Metronome:
- Follow music improved and bugs solved.
- User interface improved and multiple problems solved.
- Half page turn timer to switch to the next whole page after x seconds (see settings).
- Improved image quality - optimal settings for direct PDF import.
- Direct PDF import now gives better results than the virtual printer. (In next release the virtual printer will also be improved)
New in version 2.56 (March 5th, 2009)
- General - Memory problem with large (>350 pieces) libraries solved.
- MusicReader - Playlist pieces now correctly saved.
- MusicConvert - Page Order dialog was not visible on some systems – problem fixed.
New in version 2.55 (March 5th, 2009)
- Keyboard shortcuts to navigate between bookmarks added. ( see manual).
- Two page display – zoom crash solved.
- Color indication added to tuner – tuner is now better visible from a distance.
- Better import quality for landscape (horizontal) oriented sheet music.
- Save “freeze” problem solved (mainly Mac OS version).
- (On Mac) File name was ignored when saving file.
New in version 2.44 (January 8th, 2009)
- Multiple memory leaks solved (“Out of memory” error and/or slow speed) especially important for users who import music in color and Mac OS users!
- Empty page problem when loading a new playlist solved.
- Music display problem in full screen mode solved.
- Library and playlist:
- Possible to clear playlist.
- Height of playlist items adjusted to make display more efficient.
- A new search now scrolls results back to top.