May 9th, 2013
· Adaptation to changing TAN media query the savings banks.
· Volkswagen Bank: Improved compatibility with multiple accounts.
May 7th, 2013
· Support for Volkswagen Bank (balance and sales call).
· Bug fix: call Renault sales bank works directly again.
April 19th, 2013
· DKB credit card: Improved compatibility with international transactions and multiple maps.
April 13th, 2013
· Renault Bank support
· American Express: sales call works again after adjustment for site.
· MT940-Import/Export. Use static as filename extension.
· MT940 import: You can select and import multiple files and imported.
· Bug fix: bar chart is calculated when importing the MT940.
January 12th, 2013
· Support for Lufthansa Miles & More (balance and turnover query about Web Scraping, based on the AirPlus-Extension)
· American Express: improved compatibility.
January 11th, 2013
· Support AirPlus credit (balance and turnover query about Web Scraping)
October 10th, 2012
· Support for credit cards, instant access accounts and savings account of Postbank.
· Support for AKF Bank, Bankhaus Hafner, Bankhaus Sperrer, Oyak Anker Bank, Schwäbische Bank, Sofort Bank, UmweltBank.
· Bug fix: Improved setup for DKB and HypoVereinsbank accounts.
· Bug fix: Adding new accounts for existing credentials.
· Bug fix: Fix freeze after showing an error message.
· Bug fix: BezahlCode URLs were not accepted under certain circumstances.
· Bug fix: Subaccount attribute is only set for internal transfers within the same bank.
August 22nd, 2012
· Messages are removed from Notification Center after the transactions have been visited.
· Clicking a message in Notification Center brings up MoneyMoney. The message will be removed from Notification Center.
· Messages in Notification Center are only shown when MoneyMoney is running in the background.
· Updated SSL certificate for PayPal.
· Removed Twitter feature.
July 31st, 2012
· Global Search in all accounts from the Dashboard
· Bug fix: Printing now works in Mountain Lion.
· Confirmation sound when after sending a payment.
· apoBank: Login with Kundennummer and apoKennung.
· Twitter: Tweet your transactions (Mountain Lion only).
July 28th, 2012
· Now using Notification Center in Mountain Lion.
· Every account now remembers the selected period and visualization.
· The status menu is now scrollable.
· New menu entry: Mark everything as read.
· The from–to filter now shows the past 30 days by default.
· Many small graphics improvements.
· Bug fix: Improved Web Scraping for Commerzbank.
· Bug fix: Improved scrolling performance.
July 3rd, 2012
· Optimized for the new Retina Display.
· Bug fix: Improved support for DKB Credit card.
· More purpose lines for German national bank transfers.
· SEPA transfers and scheduled SEPA transfers for banks, that already support SEPA via the HBCI protocol.
· Supports 1822direkt (please use bank code 50050222)
· New: iWork Numbers and MT940 export.
· Bug fix: Now correctly showing secure code for SecureTAN.
· Bug fix: An already closed payment confirmation was shown again after locking and unlocking.
· apoBank: Now accepting apoKennung instead of account number in credentials.
May 5th, 2012
· Bug fix: Sparkasse Bank credit card transactions could be displayed with the wrong prefix. With this update, these transaction are fetched again and corrected automatically.
· Bug fix: Improved OFX export.
April 23rd, 2012MORE BANKING:
· Standing orders and scheduled transfers are now possible.
· Pending transactions are now shown.
· API for developers: Simple web scraping for financial services that do not support the HBCI protocol
· Imports balance and transactions from PayPal
· Imports balance and transactions from Commerzbank
· Supports credit cards of DKB
· Supports credit cards of LBB (Amazon, Air Berlin, ADAC)
· Supports credit cards of Valovis Bank
· Supports credit cards of HypoVereinsbank
· Printing of bank transfers
· Printing of single transactions
· Real Excel export (XLS binary and XML)
· Extended CSV export
· New: OFX export (Open Financial Exchange Format)
· Can be expanded with more export formats through Lua scripts
· Lion full screen support
· Redesigned account setup
· Redesigned payment window
MORE AT A GLANCE:
· Redesigned Dashboard: More space for accounts. Showing currency.
· New transactions are shown in the status item’s account list
· Clicking on an account in the status item’s account list opens the account in the main window.
· Clicking the bar chart jumps to the corresponding date.
· Time period can be set to any start and end dates.
· MoneyMoney can now be extended with more financial services through the new script-controlled Web Banking engine.
· Account properties: A previously saved PIN can now be deleted.
· Account properties: SSL certificates now show the complete SSL certificate chain.
· After submitting a payment, the corresponding account is refreshed automatically.
· Showing the bank transfer button only when there is at least one account that supports HBCI payments.
· OCSP queries don’t block the GUI any more.
· Allow ~ in passwords (even though this is off the HBCI spec)
· Extract account numbers from unstructured transaction purpose (Sparda bank)
· Transaction duplicates can now be removed by Option-Ctrl-clicking the selected transactions.
· When upgrading the database, the parameters for certain banks are updated automatically from HBCI+ 2.2 to FinTS 3.0 (if the bank supports this)
· The account setup dialog now knows the German bank codes for İşbank.
· Updated SSL certificates for Fiducia and GAD.
· Fix: DKB only allows the first five characters of a password to be submitted. This should now work properly.
· If an account supports only internal transfers, now all accounts with the same bank code are shown—even if they are accessed through different credentials.
January 7th, 2012
· Support for Postbank BestSign.
· More robust SWIFT parser for ING-DiBa.
· Updated Growl-Framework to version 1.3.1.
· Updated KtoBLZCheck library toVersion 1.37.
· Updated SSL-Zertifikat for Bank and apoBank.
· Account setup dialog knows more bank codes for apoBank.
· Proprietary error codes will be stripped from server-side error messages. They will still show up in the connection log.
· Changed bundle IDs for frameworks.
· Bug fix: Checkings account could not be set up for HypoVereinsbank when a depository account existed under the same login.
· Bug fix: Improved Sm@rtTAN flicker code.
· Bug fix: Now using gregorian Calendar for display of year in scope bar.
November 22nd, 2011Improved UI:
· New filter for transactions: Filter previous month.
· Payment history now also saves subject and amount.
· Transactions reveal details (Account number, bank code) and the complete subject text.
· New context menu command: create new transaction from any entry in your accounts.
· Account setup: Changing the server address changes are reflected immediately in the labeling of text fields.
· Account setup: Added help button.
· Lock screen: Now forcing focus to password entry field.
· Even more intelligent Sm@rtPaste™.
· Updated Growl framework to 1.3.
Improvements under the hood:
· MoneyMoney uses App Sandboxing on Lion.
· New menu entry: Show database in Finder.
· Frameworks are digitally signed.
· A backup of the database file is created before upgrading the database schema.
· If an account only supports direct transfers within the same user login, MoneyMoney now shows all accounts with the same bank code as target accounts, too.
· Joint accounts were supported before, but now MoneyMoney also supports the rare case when two user logins with access to the same bank account are set up within the same MoneyMoney insallation.
· HBMSG codes are stripped from server error messages. They are still shown in the Log.
· Updated bank list.
· Changed certificate for Sparda and HypoVereinsbank.
· PIN length for Allianz bank can now be 6-12 characters.
· Progress indicator drawing on Lion now reliable.
· Editing login data: Account name and customer ID can be changed without previously deleting the login.
· Payment purpose text is not cut off any more when the automatic line break is in the middle of a word.
· On Lion the manual PIN entry with minimized main window could cause a crash in rare cases.
· Editing login data: Whenever there was more than one bank account with the same bank code, selecting one of those accounts did not always work reliably.
· More robust SWIFT parser.
· Entering a formally wrong server address caused an exception.
· In the menu icons’ account list, the activity indicator was not shown when the menu was opened for the first time while refreshing the accounts.
· Changing the Master Password could crash MoneyMoney.