January 17th, 2012
· House of Baron Garneau now works on hard difficulty.
· Added Gamepad support.
· Game now works on Japanese systems.
· Fixed slowdowns in some rooms.
· Fixed display issues on "tall" displays.
· Hint House is now playable on machines with case-sensitive formatted drives.
· Fixed various issues with reading signs (crashes, not displaying properly, etc.)
· "Sound Effects Off" checkbox now affects Game Over and Beat-The-Mansion music too.
· Fixed issues where game sometimes looked for Midnight Mansion HD Custom Mansions folder in the wrong place.
· Fixed open saved/suspended games so they work even if the original mansion is a .zip mansion.
· When saving a game while playing a mansion in .zip format, .zip is no longer part of the default filename for the saved game.
· Balanced sound effect volumes.
· Fixed the "screensaver activated when entering name for a high score" issue
· No dependencies on Episode 1. Fully self-contained.
· You must now launch Episode 1 separately to play mansions from Episode 1. Apple's policies do not allow "linking" of apps.