February 25th, 2013
· [MNG-5430] - use wagon 2.4
November 19th, 2012Bug:
· [MNG-4792] - Preemptive authentication doesn't work
· [MNG-5064] - mvn -nsu (--no-snapshot-updates) should not download snapshots (and break local builds)
· [MNG-5096] - exclusion on dependency with typetest-jar/type doesn't work in maven 3
· [MNG-5113] - NullPointerException on javadoc site generation
· [MNG-5131] - Wrong encoding for encrypted passwords
· [MNG-5135] - Regression: in some cases aggregator mojo is unable to resolve dependencies with custom packaging
· [MNG-5137] - Reactor resolution does not work for forked multi module builds
· [MNG-5149] - DefaultArtifactRepositoryFactory.createArtifactRepository overload w/ layoutId passes wrong (repo) id
· [MNG-5153] - ModelMerger omits relativ path
· [MNG-5155] - 'inherited' flag of report sets ignored.
· [MNG-5157] - NPE stemming from DefaultModelBuilder.containsCoordinates
· [MNG-5163] - MavenProject.getPluginRepositories misimplemented
· [MNG-5164] - Odd name of central in superpom
· [MNG-5165] - Problem with scp transport (wagon-maven-plugin 1.0-beta-3, Maven 2.2.1, Ubuntu 11.04)
· [MNG-5192] - prevent ConcurrentModificationException in parallel mode -Tx when project have errors
· [MNG-5221] - Default version of m-site-p does not work (no reports)
· [MNG-5225] - The default version of the maven-site-plugin as defined in the site-lifecycle must be 3.x
· [MNG-5224] - REGRESSION: Injected Settings in a Mojo are missing the profiles from settings.xml
· [MNG-4112] - Set property containing the currently executing maven version.
· [MNG-5073] - ProjectBuilder.build(File,ProjectBuildingRequest) returns null project if dependency version info is missing
· [MNG-5076] - Improve SEO of documentation of lifecycle.xml
· [MNG-5119] - improve site organization of core components
· [MNG-5134] - Standard documentation for build-in properties
· [MNG-5141] - Make MojoExecutor.ensureDependenciesAreResolved public
· [MNG-5151] - use CNAME or repo to provide more stability
· [MNG-5152] - upgrade wagon to the final 1.0 version
· [MNG-5158] - Make loading of extensions from lib/ext more robust with regard to existence of ext directory
· [MNG-5159] - Extend validation of settings.xml to check for uniqueness of id elements
· [MNG-5175] - replace wagon http lightweight with wagon http 2.1
· [MNG-5200] - upgrade plugin versions in super pom
· [MNG-5201] - upgrade aether to 1.13 and sisu to 2.3.0
· [MNG-5046] - Remove $Id$ from sources
· [MNG-5114] - Handling unrecognized version qualifiers
· [MNG-5118] - add aggregated javadoc
September 15th, 2009Bug:
· MNG-3265 - maven-model Extension.equals causes NPE when any field is uninitialized
· MNG-3506 - Custom ArtifactHandler not resolved for project when an additional plugin with extensions is defined in parent pom
· MNG-3753 - ArtifactResolverDiagnoser.diagnose() fails with NPE if nested IOException has no detail message
· MNG-4189 - Maven not picking up specific timestamped version dependency when a later timestamped version was downloaded and already present in the local repository
· MNG-4218 - NPE in AbstractArtifactResolutionException if DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively is interrupted
· MNG-4228 - [regression] Authorization failed: Not authorized by proxy.
· MNG-4235 - [regression] Maven 2.2.0 produces invalid checksums during deployment to secured HTTP repo
· MNG-4236 - [regression] http wagon uploads files twice with Maven 2.2.0 when preemptive auth is disabled (default setting)
· MNG-4238 - Custom ArtifactHandler provided by build extension isn't used for project artifact
· MNG-4240 - Direct dependencies with scope == provided will not have their transitive dependencies resolved for compiling and testing
· MNG-4270 - ArtifactHandler, LifecycleMapping from plugin dependency is not used when plugin extensions are enabled
· MNG-4275 - [regression] Direct relocations no longer log at WARNING level : MNG-3380 conflicts with MNG-1689
· MNG-4254 - Support selection of wagon implementation for a particular protocol
· MNG-4279 - wagon provider selection should fail gracefully and use protocol for roleHint if protocol-provider roleHint isn't available.
· MNG-4290 - Update guide-http-settings to reflect the fact that sun-based http has been restored as the default for the http/s wagons.
November 5th, 2008
· MNG-3395 - Starting in 2.0.9, we have provided defaults in the super pom for the plugins bound by default to the lifecycle and a few other often used plugins. This will introduce a bit of stability to your builds because core plugins will not change magically on you when they are released. We still recommend taking control of your plugin versions via pluginManagement declarations as this is the most robust way to future proof your builds. Defaulting the plugins in the superpom was a step towards introducing stability for small builds and new users. A full table of the versions used is shown in the next section.
· MNG-1412 / MNG-3111 introduced deterministic ordering of dependencies on the classpath. In the past, natural set ordering was used and this lead to odd results. The ordering is now preserved from your pom, with dependencies added by inheritence added last. In builds that had conflicting or duplicate dependencies, this may introduce a change to the output. In short, if you have weird issues with 2.0.9, take a look at the dependencies to see if you have conflicts somewhere.
· MNG-2234 - In the past, settings.xml was ignored if there was no pom present (like in archetype:generate). Now all settings will be interpreted correctly.
· MNG-2664 - The webdav wagon is now included in the core bundle by default. This means deploying 3rd party jars without a pom is a bit easier. The version of the wagon may still be overriden with an extension declaration within your pom.
· MNG-2972 The plugin.dependency section can now override the dependencies specified by a plugin itself. This is useful for example to upgrade the version of checkstyle used by the checkstyle plugin (and many more).
· MNG-3286 - The inherited field in a plugin execution block is now functioning correctly. Previously you could only dis-inherit an entire plugin configuration.
· MNG-3220 - There is now a new scope for importing managed dependencies. See here and here for details. Please note that the use of this scope will break backwards compatibility with older Maven versions. If you use this, you should use the maven-enforcer-plugin to require a minimum maven version of 2.0.9
· MNG-3394 - plugin versions specified in pluginManagement are now properly overriden by build.plugin.version specification.
· MNG-3415 - Transmission errors when downloading artifacts should not corrupt the local repository metadata. Hopefully this means the end of "delete your local repo" as a debug step.
· MNG-3461 - There is a new, more flexible way to define mirror settings. See the settings specification for more information.