New in version 1.8.1
December 13th, 2014
New in version 1.8 (December 13th, 2014)
- New interface to a concurrent "light-weighted" parser.
New in version 1.7.2 (August 19th, 2014)
- Add a new option group "multiplanar" that affect the parsing algorithm planar and 2-planar (thanks to Carlos Gómez-Rodríguez)
- Liblinear is now the default learner.Liblinear is now the default learner.
- Liblinear interface: Abort and presentation of an error message when number of training instances * number of classes > Integer.MAX_VALUE (limitation of the size of Java array)
- Liblinear interface: Improvement of the performance of the memory optimization.
- SystemInfo: MaltParser version and build date are not loaded from the manifest-file. Instead version and build date are read from a new file in appdata.
- SystemInfo: Removed the code that tries to find the path to the maltparser-version.jar. The code is not needed anymore and cause problems for MaltParserService users.
- MaltParserService and OptionManager: Fixed problems when loading /appdata/options.xml from the jar-file
- ConfigurationDir: fixed URL-problems when loading files from the parser model .mco-file (thanks to Michael Schmitz)
- New API examples ParseSentence4: shows how to use MaltParserService with a mco-file nested in a jar-file.
New in version 1.3.1 (March 25th, 2010)
- Improved the performance of the liblinear learner interface.
- '_' character do not mean ignore dependency label in the TabReader.
- It is now possible to have file names with blanks.
- Better error message if a column is an empty string in TabReader.
- Corrected the StackProjective.xml feature model file.