December 4th, 2012What's new:
· MacHider now asks for password when system awakes from sleep.
· Fixed some problem reporter bugs on Mountain Lion.
September 14th, 2012Bugs fixed:
· Fixed some product registration issues.
September 12th, 2012New:
· Added support for Developer ID on Mac OS X 10.8.
· MacHider removes files from Finder Side bar.
· Minor bugs fixed.
September 15th, 2011What's New:
· Updated MacPaw logo
· Now the app may also be activated via phone
· Some minor bugs fixed
August 5th, 2011What's new:
· Improved compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion)
· Redesigned activation window and added one-click activation method
· Enhanced hiding algorithm on external volumes
· Enhanced drag-and-drop behavior
· Fixed some minor bugs
· Fixed Finder plugin uninstall issue.
July 31st, 2010What's new:
· Protected files list added to prevent crucial system items from being hidden.
· Numerous user interface enhancements.
· Improved Menu Bar functionality.
· Extended file contextual menu. You can open files directly from MacHider either using a default application or an application of your choice.
· You can now open files by just double-clicking them in the list of MacHider.
· All known bugs fixed and crash events resolved. Those include hidden files restoration issues, adding files in demo version, etc.
February 6th, 2010Whats new:
· Impressive UI changes and usability tweaks.
· Autohide Group feature added.
· Action sounds added.
· Added innovative bug reporter.
· New beautiful icon.
· Memory consumption improved.
· Fixed some issues with network volumes and flash drives.
· Lots of bug-fixes and interface improvements.
October 20th, 2009
· Progress bar behavior improved.
· Improved file location search using aliases when a searched file changes its location.
· Thanks to our innovative bug reporter we were able to find and fix most of MacHider bugs and crashes.
· Fixed the issue of incorrect file renaming after unhiding a file.
· Issue with adding files from the tool bar in demo version resolved.
· Fixed the problem of MacHider looking for 'recents' only after a relaunch.
March 24th, 2009
· Improved general stability and memory consumption.
· UI enhancements.
· New features added - checking files for inconsistency, locating files that were renamed or moved.
· Added recovering tips for hide/unhide errors.
January 27th, 2009
· Drop Image added.
· Fixed crash when was adding files.
· Redesigned Files Table.
· Stability enhancements.
· Reveal in finder action added.
January 16th, 2009Fixed:
Preferences, Finder plug-in installation check box.
· Bug when couldn't restore from Finder plug-in in some cases.
· When trial version wouldn't change number of files for free period.
· Could not find Update framework.
· Bug when couldn't hide some privileged files.
· Preferences, When user could turn off dock and bar icon.
· Fixed inactive Groups white background.
· Fixed bug when couldn't hide several files together.
· Fixed blink when hiding groups.
· File not found problem.
· Bug when adding some new files.
· When couldn't remove hidden file.
· Filter files problem.
· Crash Reporter Fixed, Sparkle Framework issue.
· Detailed errors descriptions.
· Registration Info.
· Final Version Released!
· New MacHider Icon.
· MacHider Core updated.
December 16th, 2008
· CrashReporter Added.
· Site Links Updated.
· Registration Bugs Fixed.
· Some minor bugs fixed.