New in version 3.2.1
September 24th, 2015
- Rebuilt with the latest Xcode ready for El Capitan.
- Fixed an issue with not supporting long enough function names. Now supports up to 4000 characters.
New in version 3.2 (August 18th, 2015)
- User interface update.
- Added support for compressed Callgrind files; and therefore support for Xdebug 2.3 and above.
- Added support for files over 3GB.
- General bug fixes.
New in version 2.0.5 (December 10th, 2012)
- Improved automatic update checking.
New in version 2.0.4 (December 3rd, 2012)
- Fixed recurring 'Update available' issue.
New in version 2.0.3 (November 28th, 2012)
- Bug fixes:
- Updates for 10.8.2
- Fixed crashing on malformed cachegrind files
- Retina updates
- Code signing for Gatekeeper
- Support for Xdebug 2.2.1 format files
New in version 2.0.2 (January 28th, 2011)
- Improved both the parsing time and memory usage of the application significantly.
- Fixed a few issues with buttons not changing state under certain conditions.
- Specifically the parsing system of MacCallGrind was rewritten to improve the speed of the data model on which MCG is built.
New in version 2.0.1 (March 27th, 2010)
- Added cut, copy, paste and undo, redo functionality to the windows. Particularly the license and preferences windows.
- Added error detection to grinder window. Files that fail to open will now appear in red with a message.
- Added file size detection to grinder for Trail version. No longer crashes when opening a file over 1MB with grinder.
- Increased the trial file size limit to 3MB
- Added support contact information to about preference window.