New in version 1.5
February 19th, 2013
- We now detect older version and tell user that he has the current version. This avoids showing an error for users who have a newer version (e.g. a beta version).
- Updated to Real Studio 2012
- Fixed kYouhavethecurrentversion to show name of app.
New in version 1.4 (November 2nd, 2010)
- Updated Windows dialogs to look more like Sparkle.
- Added more localization.
- Added TestWindowsOnMac property so you can test Windows Update on Mac.
- Added ApplicationName parameter for the Init method so you can pass a localized application name. If you pass no name, we take it from the application file name.
- Added support for redirects on the appcast.xml and the installer download. Up to 5 redirects are followed before an error is displayed.
- Added new Build Step tool and example.
- Changed placement of updater window to be centered on main screen.
- Improved application size by using more conditional compiling.
New in version 1.2 (April 21st, 2010)
- Better language handling with xml lang attributes.
- Added Italian translation in addition to German and English.
- Added console version of PatchMacApp.
- Better handling of registry on Windows.