August 9th, 2011
· Fixed a problem that caused the M-Audio FireWire application settings to not be saved on Mac OS X version 10.7.
June 30th, 2011
· Improved accuracy of latency values reported to audio applications.
· Improved reliability of MIDI output, especially for large sysex dumps.
· On the FireWire 410 control panel, disable unavailable S/PDIF inputs and outputs at 176.4K and 192K sample rates.
· Fixed display text display issue with the ProjectMix I/O.
· Fixed a problem that prevented the control panel from saving settings files on other volumes.